im new on a stock 1.73.502 att one x, and i whant to viper

Search This thread

carlosirai

Oct 1, 2011
Merida, Mexico
i just buy on swappa one htc one x and it come with on stock ics 1.73.502, i what to unlock it and s-off to flash viper (my wife have it on her DNA) but like i say it my first time modding this one, can anybody giveme the steps to fallow to do this

thanks in advice

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
If it's the at&t model, click redpoint's Resource Compilation thread in my signature, navigate to the root section and find the appropriate method for your current software/firmware. If your phone is not an at&t model just go to htcdev.com and unlock your bootloader. Read the Evita FAQ and How-To Guide For Beginners threads in my signature too, they're full of information you need.

Sent from my Evita

carlosirai

Oct 1, 2011
Merida, Mexico
i just buy on swappa one htc one x and it come with on stock ics 1.73.502, i what to unlock it and s-off to flash viper (my wife have it on her DNA) but like i say it my first time modding this one, can anybody giveme the steps to fallow to do this

thanks in advice

everything done... now im super cid, unlocked bootloader, twrp recovery and s-off now doing a backup, then will download viper and flash it

thanks

carlosirai

Oct 1, 2011
Merida, Mexico

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
It goes like this:

S-on + SuperCID + jb RUU = brick
S-off + SuperCID + jb RUU = no brick

Basically you're fine because you're s-off. The RUU returns your phone to a stock state which includes ROM, recovery, and firmware. Your unlocked bootloader and s-off status will survive the process though. All you need to do afterwards is flash TWRP again, flash the 2.15 firmware, and you'll be good to go.

Sent from my Evita

carlosirai

Oct 1, 2011
Merida, Mexico
It goes like this:

S-on + SuperCID + jb RUU = brick
S-off + SuperCID + jb RUU = no brick

Basically you're fine because you're s-off. The RUU returns your phone to a stock state which includes ROM, recovery, and firmware. Your unlocked bootloader and s-off status will survive the process though. All you need to do afterwards is flash TWRP again, flash the 2.15 firmware, and you'll be good to go.

Sent from my Evita

thanks thanks a lot........ now im runing viper, just make what you said... ruu and after firmware 2.15... re install twrp and flashed viper.... running smoth thanks a lot