[Q] Installed Linaro r61, /sys/android_touch gone and can't create the folder

Search This thread

J05HU4

Sep 13, 2010
So I recently installed Linaro kernelr61 via Franco Kernel Updater, I've been using linaro since r30 and it always has had problems with Sweep to wake and sleep, not setting on boot and whatnot, but I've always found a way to force these options by editing the files in /sys/android_touch, but this time the folder is gone and I can't create it even with SU, I just want to extend the life of the power button on my Nexus 5, so if you know how to activate these options or know about a kernel that has it easier please help.
Appreciate it beforehand

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
So I recently installed Linaro kernelr61 via Franco Kernel Updater, I've been using linaro since r30 and it always has had problems with Sweep to wake and sleep, not setting on boot and whatnot, but I've always found a way to force these options by editing the files in /sys/android_touch, but this time the folder is gone and I can't create it even with SU, I just want to extend the life of the power button on my Nexus 5, so if you know how to activate these options or know about a kernel that has it easier please help.
Appreciate it beforehand
Flash kernel in recovery instead of using the FKU app. The thread has a flashable zip

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
You can't create in /sys. This Is a directory created and managed by the kernel. This directory is effectively read only. You can edit files but the kernel resets most on a reboot anyway.

If the file you want isn't there, its because the kernel doesn't use it or there is a problem with the kernel, in which case, post in the kernel thtead

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
You can't create in /sys. This Is a directory created and managed by the kernel. This directory is effectively read only. You can edit files but the kernel resets most on a reboot anyway.

If the file you want isn't there, its because the kernel doesn't use it or there is a problem with the kernel, in which case, post in the kernel thtead

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Except he doesn't have 10 posts ;)

Top Liked Posts