[Q] atrix HD wont charge. Led light allways on & "disconected" and "conected" shows

Search This thread
[Q] atrix HD wont charge. Led light allways on & "disconected" and "conected" shows

Hi everybody! I hope you all are good; i Will talk about my issue, and by the way, i have read a lot about this kind of trouble but no one seems to match exactly as mine. So, about my phone: it have root, no cumstom ROM on it (i leaved with the Motorola's one), original charger and USB. Well i was playing on my atrix as usual until the "5%" of battery message showed, i plugged in for a while (like 8 or 12 minutes) then my friend sent me a whatsapp message wich, with the phone still plugged in, i gave him an response but sunddely my phone started saying "charger plugged" and "unplugged" continuesly but the AC adaptor was connected to the Atrix!! So i said, wt! I've to say that im still waiting with te phone connected to te AC this night but i am assuming that it would be a battery issue because once it said something like it needed a battery change or my battery life was closed to end (do this also happened to any of you??). The phone can be on but quickly shutting down saying "2%" of battery with the same problem of the disconnected and connected showing message.

I will be greatful of any kind of help that you guys would bringme. Another information is that i bought these phone from Amazon and it was used but in good condition and i am affraid, a little, with taking the battery out as many people say out there in others posts but what would you suggest me guys?

Many thanks in advance!!

spinninbsod

May 17, 2013
new york city
Hi everybody! I hope you all are good; i Will talk about my issue, and by the way, i have read a lot about this kind of trouble but no one seems to match exactly as mine. So, about my phone: it have root, no cumstom ROM on it (i leaved with the Motorola's one), original charger and USB. Well i was playing on my atrix as usual until the "5%" of battery message showed, i plugged in for a while (like 8 or 12 minutes) then my friend sent me a whatsapp message wich, with the phone still plugged in, i gave him an response but sunddely my phone started saying "charger plugged" and "unplugged" continuesly but the AC adaptor was connected to the Atrix!! So i said, wt! I've to say that im still waiting with te phone connected to te AC this night but i am assuming that it would be a battery issue because once it said something like it needed a battery change or my battery life was closed to end (do this also happened to any of you??). The phone can be on but quickly shutting down saying "2%" of battery with the same problem of the disconnected and connected showing message.

I will be greatful of any kind of help that you guys would bringme. Another information is that i bought these phone from Amazon and it was used but in good condition and i am affraid, a little, with taking the battery out as many people say out there in others posts but what would you suggest me guys?

Many thanks in advance!!
no this has never happened to me but i have had problems where the battery overheats and gets terrible battery life since you are stock just take it into any att store or call online and they should have a new one to you,battery seems to be a common problem with this device

Reactions: ehmad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Many thanks in advance!!
    no this has never happened to me but i have had problems where the battery overheats and gets terrible battery life since you are stock just take it into any att store or call online and they should have a new one to you,battery seems to be a common problem with this device