Crack in Silver Bezel

Search This thread

redz1234

Jul 16, 2007
Manitoba
I picked up my Note 3 last Friday. On Monday I noticed a crack on the top left hand corner.
** During the 2 days I had the phone I didn't leave home, nothing hit the phone as it say on my desk. The crack just appeared.

I took the phone back and demanded a replacement which I got.. My new phone shows no cracks.

Has anyone else experienced any cracks on the bezel as I did?

20131202_100310.jpg

ReDz

MILJANN

Aug 8, 2011
My Galaxy Note 3 have no cracks probably because I keep him in rubber shell ;)

Sent from ****sung

Spartiatis

Dec 2, 2013
I have a crack in mine, same thing! Only mine it is just above where the spen is, I have never dropped the phone there. The problem for me is I have had the phone for 3 months, so I don't think I can get a replacement :(

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

redz1234

Jul 16, 2007
Manitoba
I have a crack in mine, same thing! Only mine it is just above where the spen is, I have never dropped the phone there. The problem for me is I have had the phone for 3 months, so I don't think I can get a replacement :(

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

That Sucks!.. I got mime replaced and no issues with cracks since.. *Knocks on wood*

seoulbrova

Oct 21, 2010
I picked up my Note 3 last Friday. On Monday I noticed a crack on the top left hand corner.
** During the 2 days I had the phone I didn't leave home, nothing hit the phone as it say on my desk. The crack just appeared.

I took the phone back and demanded a replacement which I got.. My new phone shows no cracks.

Has anyone else experienced any cracks on the bezel as I did?

20131202_100310.jpg

ReDz

Where you ever able to get this repaired? I have the same thing happen to my Note 3 and it hasnt been dropped or mishandled at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine has 1 small scratch dot since purchase but not cracked