[Q] HTC One M8 Developer Edition

Search This thread
Feb 15, 2012
Hi

I am thinking of getting the HTC one M8 Developer Edition. Do all models have the same chipset just to be sure. if so is to possible to mod or change the radio file to an Europe or Asia radio file since the boot loader is unlocked.

I have found that in HTC middle east site it says LTE AT&T: 700/850/AWS/1800/1900/2600 is that correct can some with a Developer Edition confirm ?

Last edited:

guyd

Feb 12, 2011
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hi

I am thinking of getting the HTC one M8 Developer Edition. Do all models have the same chipset just to be sure. if so is to possible to mod or change the radio file to an Europe or Asia radio file since the boot loader is unlocked.

I have found that in HTC middle east site it says LTE AT&T: 700/850/AWS/1800/1900/2600 is that correct can some with a Developer Edition confirm ?

If you S-OFF and Super CID you'll be able to flash the WWE firmware if you wish.

Reactions: uaegangster111

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

If you S-OFF and Super CID you'll be able to flash the WWE firmware if you wish.