Battery Drain on XNPH33R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mittimus

Nov 11, 2013
Glad to know more people are seeing this issue and I'm not just crazy.

What're we supposed to look at? You using your device?

I certainly hope so.
Yes, this screenshot without using it:
60f9c98fa980c61d63729a2b7d624fa0.jpg

luminouche

Oct 1, 2007
Paris, FR
Strange. Seems like 33R doesn’t solve drain.
In Nightlies, drain is not so bad, i’m at 0.3% per hour with DT2W, gestures disabled. 08/20 rom, AK v031 kernel.

DuckMcQUack

Jul 1, 2013
Rome
So basically this update should have fixed battery drain and ghost touches but it hasn't fixed neither the battery drain nor the ghost touches...I am really upset about this phone, I've had already enough.

Can't wait for N6

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

jayb222

Jan 27, 2009
New York
So basically this update should have fixed battery drain and ghost touches but it hasn't fixed neither the battery drain nor the ghost touches...I am really upset about this phone, I've had already enough.

Can't wait for N6

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have no ghost touches and have 8 hours screen time when I use my phone and 24 hours when I don't. How bout you people use your phone and enjoy it instead of leaving it in airplane mode all day and seeing if it drains 0 or 2 percent per hour. That's not what a smart phone is for. Some smart phones don't last 6 hours in idle mode. Be happy! If you aren't then use the cm11 nightly then... Be happy. Or just sell this phone and get one fit $800 that has its own set of problems. I guess never settle applies here.

Sent from my oneplus one

DuckMcQUack

Jul 1, 2013
Rome
I have no ghost touches and have 8 hours screen time when I use my phone and 24 hours when I don't. How bout you people use your phone and enjoy it instead of leaving it in airplane mode all day and seeing if it drains 0 or 2 percent per hour. That's not what a smart phone is for. Some smart phones don't last 6 hours in idle mode. Be happy! If you aren't then use the cm11 nightly then... Be happy. Or just sell this phone and get one fit $800 that has its own set of problems. I guess never settle applies here.

Sent from my oneplus one

If you don't have ghost touches it means that you don't type text messages or you're not fast enough doing it or you dont use swype keyboards so you just think that you're making typos.

Paying so a few for a phone doesn't justify such problems. And I don't mean the battery drain as battery life is good even with it, but the touchscreen problems are a MAJOR issue.

jayb222

Jan 27, 2009
New York
If you don't have ghost touches it means that you don't type text messages or you're not fast enough doing it or you dont use swype keyboards so you just think that you're making typos.

Paying so a few for a phone doesn't justify such problems. And I don't mean the battery drain as battery life is good even with it, but the touchscreen problems are a MAJOR issue.

6000 text a month says you don't know what you're talking about. Of course I text. Multi touch just hasn't been an issue for me on stock or updates to stock ROM. I have run some other roms on the phone where ghost touches were a problem. Not saying that it isn't a problem for you. Just don't assume it's a problem for everyone. RMA it if its a major problem. Hopefully that get their customer up to par. Now that's a major problem.

Sent from my OnePlus one

MasterThiefGarrett

Sep 4, 2010
Do you guys use Battery Widget Monitor with reverse mA measurement?
Otherwise I get a positive value, obviously that's impossile when not connected to a charger...

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro

Uh, no. I am regularly typing on my phone and I've never had an issue with ghost touches. The fact is the majority of people haven't had any issues with ghost touches.

Transmitted via Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts