[KERNEL][AOSP][4.2.2] 4Aces updated 6/04

Search This thread

jglm4u

Oct 12, 2011
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces

I don't know if its my network or the kernel. But after flashing the kernel last night i enabled the fast charged and left it all night with airplane mode on,so i don't get bother. Now this morning i disable airplane off and fast charger off,and i enable my data and roaming, after that i try to get on play store,and it stock on loading with the circle going around,after couple seconds it says connection timeout. I dint pay attention to it, i left it alone.later on i try to use the Facebook app i couldn't it stock on loanding and after couple minutes it says network error. I went to my browser and search something on Google and it was working. I search the letters b,c,d just to check if it was my network. But it turn out that it wasn't my network at lease that's what I'm thinking.so i had some twrp backups from different ROMs and in all of them it still the same problem. I can use the internet to search even i can use xda and i can download ROMs but i cant use the data on any gapps. Or even the Google voice on the stock,opera,chrome,Firefox,dolphin browser. Not even gmails or Facebook. Yes my apn settings are correct.my accespoint is selected in my network.by the way i use net10. I search on Google about this problem but it just show different problems with the network nothing related to my issue. Help in need! Remember all this happen after flashing the kernel #31. Just to get this clear im not blaming this on the kernel because i don't even know if the kernel have to do anything with this,since I'm the online with this issue .but i came here because this the only thing i flashed last night. Any help will be appreciated guys/girls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

CPA Poke

Oct 23, 2012
Tulsa, OK

What do you use to under clock? I have system tuner but when I hit the minus sign next to the frequency it doesn't lower it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Make sure you're on the CPU tab, and not the voltages tab...almost sounds like you're talking about underVOLTING, not underCLOCKING.

knoshann

Mar 27, 2011
Weatherford

Jglm4u, sometimes just rebooting your phone will fix it. Did you try that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012

Plenty times bro.even wipe SD cards ,system,factory reset,dalk,cache,android secure. Nothing make my data work correctly.

Trying flashing a different kernel maybe.

ROM: Jamie's 4.2.2. Previews\Jellybam v6.6.0\Sons Of Android.
Kernel: Chris's Aces Kernel.
Recovery: TWRP.

:thumb up: Give Thanks! :thumb up:

2sl0w

Jun 29, 2011

3/14/13 works great with latest build from Jamie. No call audio bug here after first reboot. Some flicker and weirdness with the gallery but disabling hw overlays solved that ..

Thanks Chris

Reactions: crutzulee

crutzulee

Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Was hoping to try the lastest version of this kernel with jellybam 6.7 but there seems to be something wrong with the host site. Seems to keep pausing the download on my phone and laptop....

Thanks anyways, will try version 31 as that has been stable on jellybam 6.6...

edit...took some time but eventually got 32 downloaded via laptop...flashed and seems to work fine with Jellybam 6.7...

Thanks again Chris, my phone seems to really love your kerenels!!

Last edited:

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012

To get this thread out of the gutter, I'm going to try the latest kernel and test audio calls just for the fun of it :)

MoJoe277

Apr 22, 2011
Fort Worth, TX.

I'm currently running b32 on Jedi SOA b3 with zero issues. Running great

ridikolous

Jun 25, 2010

B33 working good with jellybeer. This kernel allows my note to sleep like a baby.

Last edited:

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Excellent...

Sir I Don't Know You..
But.. Raiderwill says * Thank You * your Kernel has surpassed all others in Smoothness of Operation and Batterylife..

Your Skill is Extra Ordinary.. :good:

I am running 3/28 with what I believe is an Outstanding ROM in JellyBam 7.0.0.. and we praise your Kernel for the i717 on their site.

Again Thank You for what you have given us. :cool:

troyolson92

Oct 22, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

kernel is awesome. for me, when I use ondemandx my phone constantly reboots. only fix is restore backup. flashing kernel again doesn't fix it. can't choose different gov as it reboots before I can get that far. other than that one gov no issues

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda premium

ZacksBuilds

Dec 9, 2012

kernel is awesome. for me, when I use ondemandx my phone constantly reboots. only fix is restore backup. flashing kernel again doesn't fix it. can't choose different gov as it reboots before I can get that far. other than that one gov no issues

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda premium

Never happens to me Lol did you follow all the proper wiping steps?

sgndroid1

May 17, 2012

Have somebody tried the latest modem release?

Top Liked Posts