64Gb MicroSD

Search This thread

AshtonTS

May 11, 2011
Woodstock, CT
Idk. I don't see an option for it. I thought if it wasn't formatted correctly, it would like notify you or something. Is it recognized in android?

RustyNailz

Jul 13, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yes. I'm running TWRP v2.1.1 and tried without success to format the card from there as well. It seems that I'm unable to mount the card, so the format fails.

I'm going to try it again later when I'm at the PC with the card reader. This time I'm going to download and use some software designed to format the sd cards.

luke1333

Aug 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Yes. I'm running TWRP v2.1.1 and tried without success to format the card from there as well. It seems that I'm unable to mount the card, so the format fails.

I'm going to try it again later when I'm at the PC with the card reader. This time I'm going to download and use some software designed to format the sd cards.

Hey man is it a class 6 card or class 10? I'm on vacation and had mine held till Monday hope I can get mine to work. You are using Rezound correct?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

RustyNailz

Jul 13, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Normally, I would have already been there earlier today. But I ended up spending several hours with my son in the ER, and now we're back home. I may head over there in the next hour or two if this rain ever lets up.

RustyNailz

Jul 13, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Was having headaches and leg pains, so doctor said to take him to the ER for evaluation. They found nothing wrong with him. Was put on seizure medication earlier in the week, and now he wants to sleep all day long.

P.S. No luck yet with the new SD card. I'll keep you updated.

luke1333

Aug 24, 2010
Cincinnati Ohio
Was having headaches and leg pains, so doctor said to take him to the ER for evaluation. They found nothing wrong with him. Was put on seizure medication earlier in the week, and now he wants to sleep all day long.

P.S. No luck yet with the new SD card. I'll keep you updated.

I'd like to sleep all days sometimes lol. Could he have a pinched nerve or something??

& ok cool but take care of your son

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts