(UK) Received mine today, who else?

Search This thread

The-Kevster

Nov 2, 2007
London, UK
Quite a few people (me included) got our TNT tracking numbers tonight and are wondering when they started working for you guys?

Mine still shows unknown and others are still showing previous deliveries.

Hopefully tomorrow most of us will have what we ordered on Tuesday! Woop Woop!

Last edited:
Reactions: tttttt6

tttttt6

Mar 12, 2008
Thanks for starting this thread.

Yes I would like to know if TNT delivers Next business day compare to U.S which seems like 2 days...

Thanks in advance

bamboosensei

Mar 9, 2009
I got my tracking email and number around 11.30pm last night. When I checked it this morning, it said that the parcel was out for delivery from 9 to 6pm so I practically stayed home all day as no-one else would be in. Never came in the end even though I checked it multiple times: their reasoning cited 'time constraints' so it should come tomorrow hopefully.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

The-Kevster

Nov 2, 2007
London, UK
I got my tracking email and number around 11.30pm last night. When I checked it this morning, it said that the parcel was out for delivery from 9 to 6pm so I practically stayed home all day as no-one else would be in. Never came in the end even though I checked it multiple times: their reasoning cited 'time constraints' so it should come tomorrow hopefully.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Hopefully that's a bit of a one off. I guess the driver ran out of time or your local area was short of drivers today. Better luck tomorrow!

MentaLrz

Jun 13, 2012
Cardiff
TNT is next day so you all get it the following day so make sure your home in a few hours ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

dilwaala

Apr 22, 2011
Edinburgh
Ordered mine at 8:37am. Received tracking on the 15th and out for delivery today via TNT.
For those having problems tracking, search by Customer Reference number, not Consignment Number.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tell us about the screen. The reviews said that the colours are muted. Any truth to this? Or did they over exaggerate?

can't really comment since this is my first tablet but the colours are quite nice , i wouldnt say exaggerated but could be considered a vibrant mellow, if that makes sense.

How fast is browsing? How about apps more dependent on stored data, like Currents or other apps that make you wait while they "load"? Oh, one more thing -- can someone check the dalvik.vm.heapsize and the vm.swappiness for me please? Thank you :)

stock browser is chrome which is speedy but i'll more than likely switch it up. Apps load quickly too although the ram usage is rather high. Idles over 1gb but it maybe due to my two user configuration.
    What do you think so far? Any light bleed on any of your devices?

Great tablet, ain't been it too much yet but the new Gmail is handy, camera is surprisingly good and it's a comfortable tablet e

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Happy for you guys.:good:

Now if one of you will just look under display in the settings and tell us once and for all if there is an option there for "wireless display" please? The uncertainty of whether it was getting miracast or not has kept me from pushing the "buy it now " button.;)

Just checked and no 'wireless display' option. Sorry!
    Quite a few people (me included) got our TNT tracking numbers tonight and are wondering when they started working for you guys?

Mine still shows unknown and others are still showing previous deliveries.

Hopefully tomorrow most of us will have what we ordered on Tuesday! Woop Woop!