Do I have to unlock my phone

Search This thread

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
My current rom is n9005xxubmi6 iam a noob and rooted. So if I update to 4.4.2 do I have to region/software unlock my phone? Please confirm I bought this phone in Pakistan.
If I update to 4.4.2 which is the easiest way to root I used cf root on my current 4.3. And if I have to unlock how would I do that. Please refer me to easiest guides.
Thanks.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-9005

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
I'm very sorry I dont see some categories in tapatalk.

Ehm. Yes you can.
Left side panel, browse, scroll down till you find galaxy note 3, hold to create a sort cut if you want. Or repeat this every time and choose where to go. Lol.

you may lose it if you update.
Is it region lock you talk about our carrier lock? If region lock then you could use region lock away app from play store.

Reactions: thahim

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Ehm. Yes you can.
Left side panel, browse, scroll down till you find galaxy note 3, hold to create a sort cut if you want. Or repeat this every time and choose where to go. Lol.

Is it region lock you talk about our carrier lock? If region lock then you could use region lock away app from play store.

I dont know my phone is locked or not. I'm asking is it locked if so than what should I do after update?

kenny1991

Feb 5, 2012
What? You have the phone and you don't know if it is currently locked or not? Then how would i know?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm very sorry I dont see some categories in tapatalk.

Ehm. Yes you can.