[LEAK][DEV][RUU] Evo 3D ICS 1.13.652.1

Search This thread

ruffneckZeVo

Dec 26, 2010
Whiteoak,TX
Hey question guys??
I'm hboot 1.40 s-off, MeanRom 4.0, I'm also flashed to metropcs with everything working. That actually wasn't as hard as I thought but my question is if I flash freezas latest firmware zip will effect any of my changes I've made flashing it to metro ?? I also had to use freezas zip after downgrading my hboot to flash this ROM it was a older firmware zip though. Any help would be appreciated.
:D
Sent from my 3evo on MetroPCS

I'm flashed to Verizon prepaid and I've had no problem with the new fw

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

snoopdog

Feb 25, 2010
It wouldn't hurt any of you to nandroid, wipe and install WITHOUT the firmware. I did that very thing, hboot 1.4 and have had zero issues and everything says sprint. The only thing that I have even seen that says virgin Mobile is the default homepage on the stock browser.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

^That

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Here's another link to the ruu file, I was going to update my thread but this one seems more active. Here's the ruu on my DB, op you're more than welcome to use in your thread. Link fixed

http://db.tt/waJMBnZt

Last edited:

jucery

Apr 27, 2011
How would i go on flashing this if i am running virgin mobile on the evo 3d, im currently running clean rom, and i got the mms to receive but not send, anyway i can flash this to my phone ,with all the virgin stuff, but prevent my hboot from updating? My phone is coned to virgin that's why. Thanks

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009
So, im assuming this is related to this firmware update and not the rom, but i flashed the hboot removed zip and it went fine all day until now. I am getting an sms error now when trying to send out a message. The error reads radio interface resource shortage. Anyone get this?

RulingCzar

Jul 22, 2011
SOLUTION: You need to call Sprint (from another phone -1.888.211.4727) and tell them you can't call or text and you are getting the error "SMS Error - Radio Interface Resource Shortage - Cause Code: 64, Error Class: 2" They will refresh you on the network, takes about 5 mins.

From somewhere else on xda..

Reactions: Smac7

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009
SOLUTION: You need to call Sprint (from another phone -1.888.211.4727) and tell them you can't call or text and you are getting the error "SMS Error - Radio Interface Resource Shortage - Cause Code: 64, Error Class: 2" They will refresh you on the network, takes about 5 mins.

I ended up flashing a Cleanrom and it went away (for now at least). Not sure if the reboot, the cache clear, or the rom itself fixed the problem.Ill remember this though

RulingCzar

Jul 22, 2011
I ended up flashing a Cleanrom and it went away (for now at least). Not sure if the reboot, the cache clear, or the rom itself fixed the problem.Ill remember this though

that was what I found on here quickly when I was looking on my phone. Something about something not being flashed correctly or right order... blah blah, it seems you can either restore a nandroid which is what I did in the past and apparently what you did today to fix it or call this number. I'm glad its back for you now though.

Smac7

Feb 15, 2009

okay, so the radio interface resource shortage came back and a reboot fixed it. Do you think if i do what you described above (tomorrow when they are open) it will work permanently?

i guess i still don't know for sure if its the radios or the rom but i'm guessing the radios and what not are what's causing issues. Does anyone know if i can roll back? or anybody else have any ideas?

(edit: i did a profile update and a prl update through the settings so hopefully that will fix the issue. Ill tell you if it does or does not work after i can test it for while. I hope a sprint version of the firmware will come out and make everything normal)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First off big thanks to Virtuous Team!!!!!!! :D

Here is a PG86IMG.zip of the Evo 3D ICS 1.13.652.1 RUU.

Note that this is an unmodified firmware package and I am not responsible for bricked devices. You're choosing to make these modifications to your device therefore I not liable for any damage done to your device!

Unless you are a developer I HIGHLY recommend you refrain from flashing this firmware because there is an HBOOT inside, and even if you remove the HBOOT I still recommend that you don't. But it is your free choice to do so, but as my previous disclaimer I am NOT responsible for ANY damage to your phone. :)

Link: http://d-h.st/Lhp
    RUU link: http://d-h.st/Xrp

Virtuous ROM (Not rom.zip): Here
    md5: 080099ce268627825481ec7326f795b9

Freeza's post to firmware update without HBOOT and userdata wipe: Here

Also here is a link to their thread: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/24783-ev...o-sense-edition-100-rc1-sense-36-android-403/
    Here's the firmware update with hboot removed and no userdata wipe.

This will change your eri banner to "virgin mobile"

http://db.tt/NFryuvGH
    fixed Bluetooth now let me sprintify and upload..
    i wonder with ics, when we get new kernels for that if our quads will go into 4000s with 1.5 ghz, so why upgrade to S4...i mean maybe evo 3d is future proofed for awhile

quads on sense 4.0 w/ my kernel are 3600 @ 1.5... and i didnt even really optimize **** yet - and its still a GB kernel

now that everyone will flash the adsp firmware, i can work on a lin3 kernel
    since a full and true linux 3 kernel will infact require an up to date ADSP firmware image

but... who cares abt quads - i just want a fast stable ass base to build a kernel for :) to make it faster

..i already have a kernel - just need to test, and if needed- fix, optimize and publish

and just like other sensation developers have done... this kernel is a "hex-edit" with ADDED and ADDITIONAL cpu clock steps, and additional features like zram, new thermal drivers, slide-2-unlock,and new beats. etc...etc... all by hex-editing - so dont ask for source when its finally uploaded
    Currently going back to 1.13 S-ON to see if this firmware zip is a valid acceptable PG86IMG.zip

After I do that, I'm re-rooting and going to flash this rom and try to figure out why it's bootlooping...