[Q] Help me get drivers for my tablet

Search This thread

EsEmDee

Jun 1, 2014
Hello. I want to root my tablet, the GoClever Terra 72 (TAB A722), but for that I need it's ADB drivers. Can someone help me get them? Thank you.

izzylaif

Jun 10, 2014
I don't think it matters what windows I use to install adb drivers to a tablet, that wouldn't make sense...

If something doesn't make sense to you that's doesn't mean the idea is wrong.
You are not installing driver TO A tablet. You are installing drivers to a Windows for the Windows to be able communicate with the device in ADB mode.
Win XP is a no-go. The drivers I provided in my link work with your tablet 100% when installed in Windows 7 32/64.
This is a proven fact.
So try them on a Win7 computer

Last edited:

EsEmDee

Jun 1, 2014
If something doesn't make sense to you that's doesn't mean the idea is wrong.
You are not installing driver TO A tablet. You are installing drivers to a Windows for the Windows to be able communicate with the device in ADB mode.
Win XP is a no-go. The drivers I provided in my link work with your tablet 100% when installed in Windows 7 32/64.
This is a proven fact.
So try them on a Win7 computer

Sorry to bother again, but can't seem to find anyone in town (It's summer vacation where I'm at right now). Would it work if I installed the drivers using a windows 7 virtual machine? And are there really no drivers that would be compatible with win XP?

andrejs112

Nov 13, 2013
Tukums
ur answer is simple

:crying:
Hello. I want to root my tablet, the GoClever Terra 72 (TAB A722), but for that I need it's ADB drivers. Can someone help me get them? Thank you.

Hi , i can help with root only , simply download dibg dong root , and if u need change the superuser program , did and it works 100% , but i still need drivers :( i need to change rom....