[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS (T959) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

siberian85

Nov 8, 2009
Orange
Why I am still getting android system using my battery considering that I am on latest version of this from uploadfromtaptalk1341344117014.jpg:confused:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

shrapnelx

Aug 3, 2010
Austin, TX
No bluetooth audio

Is anyone having trouble with bluetooth audio in 4.2? I can pair devices fine, but I get no phone or media audio. The phone thinks it's sending the audio over bluetooth as no audio is coming from the phone itself, but I get no sound from the bluetooth devices. This is on an upgrade from 4.0 to 4.2. Both devices I'm having issues with worked fine in 4.0. Other than this, I'm having no issues with 4.2.

n3td3v

Nov 14, 2010
Anyone know if slim works on the tmobile sgs2 t989?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Demetris

Recognized Developer
Aug 15, 2008
Limassol
Linaro optimizations can clearly been seen in appy geek, now is flying :)
When i connect wired handsfree nothing is shown on the phone.

dardani89

Oct 30, 2010
Slim exists for gs3 :). Camera was a temp issue resolved via fix in 4.1 and works naively in 4.2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately I'm on the Tmobile GS3. I think the devs for the north american version are waiting for jelley bean source to drop before they waste any time on ICS. So for now Im stuck on stupid effing touchwiz. it's the biggest pile of crap of any software, it's as if Samsung had a team whose job was specifically to meet every morning and come up with a plan to make android as ugly as possible and how to negate any of the progress with ICS. The phone is great dont get me wrong, but i've had it for less than one week and I'm already tired of touchwiz. Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Five0nIt

Oct 19, 2010
Austin
Having a problem getting this to load.

I got the rom to boot, but it said the setup wizard crashed. I pulled the battery and now I'm stuck on the slim logo. The gears are turning and the back light comes on under the buttons, but nothing more... Its been loading for a while. Any ideas?

sent from space

prosodi

Nov 11, 2010
I haven't been on this in months but I just had to say this is the best ROM I've ever used on the vibrant performance wise since the early roms from the makers of Bionix.

Well done and THANK YOU. I'm actually gonna hold off upgrading my phone solely because of this rom.

Five0nIt

Oct 19, 2010
Austin
Having a problem getting this to load.

I got the rom to boot, but it said the setup wizard crashed. I pulled the battery and now I'm stuck on the slim logo. The gears are turning and the back light comes on under the buttons, but nothing more... Its been loading for a while. Any ideas?

sent from space

Anyone?

sent from space

shrapnelx

Aug 3, 2010
Austin, TX
Well Bluetooth media audio still not working for me on a fresh 4.2 install ;). The app thinks it's streaming but no audio. It worked on and off in 4.0 and worked in froyo roms. Other than that, this is an awesome rom!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

darksonic

May 18, 2010
Just flashed this. Twice now I've had an issue where my screen would not come back on, forcing me to power cycle the phone. Apologies if this has been asked before in the thread - the "Search Thread" button is mysteriously missing.

n3td3v

Nov 14, 2010
Just flashed this. Twice now I've had an issue where my screen would not come back on, forcing me to power cycle the phone. Apologies if this has been asked before in the thread - the "Search Thread" button is mysteriously missing.

Just saying I have experienced the exact same issue three times since I have been on 4.2, but never prior to this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slimnewlogo.png
    IMPORTANT: FEATURE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, MY BETA TESTERS WILL DO THAT DIRECTLY TO ME.

Key features:
    • Fully built from AOSP sources with some cherry picks from CM and AOKP team,
    • Easy to customize features (thanks to AOKP team) via ASS (Advanced Slim Settings)
    • ROM - 54MB
    • Slim Common - ~20MB
    • 5 languages ( en, fr, de, it and es. No new languages will be added)
    • Lightning Launcher
    • Lockscreen Options ( Calendar, Weather etc, check via ASS)
    • Screenshot via Customizable Nav Bar
    What Works:

• Everything for daily use
    Supported Devices here, no extra devices for now ( and NO PORTS of Slim ICS):

Removed apps here, download it via my OTA app

Credits here

Source:

https://github.com/krarvind/

Rest:
    http://source.android.com

Latest version, Download Links and Change Logs : Go Here

Discuss the rom here in xda and Hit Thanks if you try the rom and like it .
    reserved for future use
    4.2 Released

Read Changelog carefully. I am off for a mini vacation. Cheers. Do consider donation if/when you can. Have fun.
    2.8 Released

Check 2nd post of SGS thread ( usual place) for details and download links. Lots of effort but managed to get a common base across Nexus and Galaxy S Phones. Have fun guys, hit thanks and consider donation. Cheers. Past midnight here.Bed time.
    3.6 Released, Have fun.