[Q] Cant Flash 4.3 Roms

Search This thread

ken2kold

Not sure what happen but whenever i try to flash a 4.3 rom i get the rom directory location with "(bad)" at the end. im trying to use the pac man rom but no luck i was on it last week but after i tried Ditto 3 it was a no go could some1 help i have mostly all I317 firmwares but any help would be nice.

terpin32

Jul 30, 2012
Not sure what happen but whenever i try to flash a 4.3 rom i get the rom directory location with "(bad)" at the end. im trying to use the pac man rom but no luck i was on it last week but after i tried Ditto 3 it was a no go could some1 help i have mostly all I317 firmwares but any help would be nice.

What recovery you on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
i have tried them all twrp, phil cwm, and regular cwm

Have you tried using Odin to return to fully stock? Then re root it flash Rom of choice, too if problem still persist...
Before doing above did you try a internal storage wipe b4 your install? To get rid of all old days from previous Rom!!

SENT FROM MY SAMMY i317 USING TAPATALK

Reactions: softballjunkee13

ken2kold

Have you tried using Odin to return to fully stock? Then re root it flash Rom of choice, too if problem still persist...
Before doing above did you try a internal storage wipe b4 your install? To get rid of all old days from previous Rom!!

I will try that sounds like it would work

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have tried them all twrp, phil cwm, and regular cwm