[ROM] News

Search This thread

bunty786

Mar 31, 2014
jalandhar city
ok so i modified/re-edited/upgraded a custom rom.!
so i just modified the Rom with no professional software n ol i have edited it into the mobile only using android apps n ol.. customised the rom ! it is the best smooth.fastest awesoms custom rom :)

but i am stuck at this point dat how i should export my Rom to my pc ? so that i can upload it on this forum?

i want to export my Rom to my pc( as everything modified is only in nokia x only) so i want to export the whole rom to mg pc please help me out anybody :) so that i will provide with uh the buttery smooth rom :)

ps:- dont tell backup and restore method :/

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
ok so i modified/re-edited/upgraded a custom rom.!
so i just modified the Rom with no professional software n ol i have edited it into the mobile only using android apps n ol.. customised the rom ! it is the best smooth.fastest awesoms custom rom :)

but i am stuck at this point dat how i should export my Rom to my pc ? so that i can upload it on this forum?

i want to export my Rom to my pc( as everything modified is only in nokia x only) so i want to export the whole rom to mg pc please help me out anybody :) so that i will provide with uh the buttery smooth rom :)

ps:- dont tell backup and restore method :/

I've replied to this in the Q/A section. I'm sure it'll be of help. Cheers. :D