[Q] Nexus S unable to boot into cwm 6.0.4.3

Search This thread

mervin989

Mar 14, 2014
Hi there, i would like to ask for some help here, new to the nexus s, but has previous experience with the HTC HD2. What i have done so far:
1. (bootloader was already unlocked) flashed recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-crespo.img via fastboot(success)
2. stuck at google bootscreen when i try to boot into recovery via bootloader mode and fastboot. (waited for about 10 mins before i took out the batt.)

Can someone please tell me if i have done something wrong? It should be stock, was borrowed from a friend who has factory reset it before i got it. Would like to flash my cm11 and Gapps!

R

Raakib Zargar

Hi there, i would like to ask for some help here, new to the nexus s, but has previous experience with the HTC HD2. What i have done so far:
1. (bootloader was already unlocked) flashed recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.3-crespo.img via fastboot(success)
2. stuck at google bootscreen when i try to boot into recovery via bootloader mode and fastboot. (waited for about 10 mins before i took out the batt.)

Can someone please tell me if i have done something wrong? It should be stock, was borrowed from a friend who has factory reset it before i got it. Would like to flash my cm11 and Gapps!

Try to flash some other version of recovery of CWM.