HTC One M8 Power Jacket Case 3200mAh

Search This thread

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
I would think that this case doesn't impact positively or negatively boom sound. Like the rest of the cases out there

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Looks tempting. I have an Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6000mAh (2A Output) External Battery Pack and an i-Blason case with a kickstand, yet I think I'd love to have this one. Another link for it:

http://shop.brando.com/power-jacket-for-htc-one-m8-3200mah_p11076c1599d003.html

Too bad the output current is just 800 mAh, when the phone can handle 2A.

I am pretty sure the m8 is limited to one amp from looking at power files. The charger that comes with m8 is rated 1.5a and currently quick charge 2.0 is disabled.

sent from my sm-9005.

Reactions: Joncio

mitchy1690

Feb 16, 2013
I am pretty sure the m8 is limited to one amp from looking at power files. The charger that comes with m8 is rated 1.5a and currently quick charge 2.0 is disabled.

sent from my sm-9005.

Hey everyone, i bought a battery case from ebay which was 3200mah and i decided to test it, i drained the fone completely till it was off then used the case to charge it and it only got to around 58%, i contacted the guy on ebay and he sent out a new one which i tested today and the exact same thing happened.

I would advise others todo the same just to make sure you are being scammed, does anyone know a good one????

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
Mine has completely died, was nice while it last :( don't know what caused it. When I press the button to charge all 4 light blink and shuts off. It says it's fully charged so idk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got the case today so far it seems really nice. It does add some bulk and to some might seem as a brick. Coming from Nexus 5 zero lemon this is "thin" for me.

The case looks nice and despite it's plastic feels more premium than I expected. Maybe it has more to do with the weight than the material.

Protection wise I am a little nervous. The edges appear to be protected but the edges are exposed leading me to believe that it's more prone to damage such as cracks and dings. I expect the aluminum on the edges to be dinged up using this case.

Charging wise this thing is nice. It came with with 3 charging lights indicating it was roughly .75% charged. It died after 2 hours however left me with an almost completely charged phone. Mind you I was charging with GPS and screen on. On the zerolemon battery would drain(not charge if I were use GPS and screen on even if battery was charged. The insctructions state that you can charge both phone and battery. The phone would charge phone first and then battery. On the zerolemon it charges both at a a god awful snails pace.

One huge benefit of this case is how easy it is to install, just slides right in. So if your like me and clumsy you can put on the case as needed and use you other case as needed.

Packaging was also nice, It looked similar to how the m8 came in a box except instead of cardboard came in plastic. Will upload pictures and give a more detailed review after I had it for a few days.

All in all after owning it for a few hours I can say I recommend this case

I know this is a dead thread but whatever. I am picking up the case tomorrow. Really excited hopefully this will be better than zerolemon case for nexus 5. I will review this when I get a chance

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/htc-one-m8-power-jacket-case-3200mah-black-p45606.htm

First one I've seen. It's a preorder though. Comes with a kickstand which is nice. Personally I don't think I'd have a need for something like this but figured I'd share. Also comes in white.
    you guys do realize most of these battery/ battery case come from china right? just like MUGEN battery. For all you know they are probably from the same factory, make the battery and then just slap on the sticker and you're paying extra for it.
    when i try to install hardon kadon, boomsound was not in the setting... i cannot see the boomsound in the setting.. please tell me why isnt there?
    :confused:

Wrong thread?