[Guide][Trick]Link folders from external SD to internal SD card
Here is a way to link folders from external sd to internal.
This is usefully for stock ROMs which have sd card emulation enabled
With this trick you can for example link Download folder from external sd and all downloads will go to external sd automatically.
Or for example you can link Android/obb folder if you have large games.
This should also work for non rooted phones(I think)
1. Pick folder on you external sd which you want to link to internal sd.
2. Now create folder with same name in you internal sd. Its fine if it already exists
3. Download and install Android Tuner
(free version will not work, sorry)
4. Open System Mgr >> SD
5. Now click on "New link"
6. Select folder you created in step 2
7. You might get a warning dialog saying that this link might not work, just ignore it.
This is tested on stock Rom Android 4.1.2. It may not work on other Android versions
8. Now select parent directory of a folder you selected in step 6.
For example if you are linking folder Android/obb, first you would select folder in internal sd
And then his paren in external SD
9. That's all. To test just open folder you linked from internal sd and you'll see content of external sd folder.
I have Asphalt Airborn and Dungeon Hunter 4 installed and working (more than 2GB of sd data)
Sent from my LG-P760 using Tapatalk 4