[ROM][MAGLDR/CLK][14Jan] maxMIUIv2alpha [Gingerbread]cleanUI[NAND/nativeSD]

Search This thread

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi
maxMIUI is the latest in the list of miui roms.It is fast,stable,minimal changes from official miui rom for better performance.Give it a try and find out what your hd2 can do :)

• Include Android Gingerbread
  • Include MIUI 2.4.20
  • Credits: tytung,Dorimanx Securecrt, Xylograph, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, MIUI team and everyone for trying this rom..
11916055.png
11916040.png

11916049.png

Features

maxMIUI

• All Android Gingerbread Features
  • All MIUI Features
  • All Google Apps preinstalled
  • Root,Superuser,Busybox
  • Ad free Hosts File
  • Ad-Hoc Wifi
  • GB kernel [Thanks Dorimanx]
  • NativeSD [thanks to SecureCRT and Xylograph]
  • NativeSD multiboot v9
  • Aroma Installer
  • Beautiful Boot Animation
  • Working
    • Everything AFAIK
    Not Working
  • Just try it and let me know if any
Installation

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Install [URL="http://c10d3d12..com"]HD2 nand toolkit[/URL]
[*]Connect the device to the USB port
[*]Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
[*]Install [URL="http://40b6c26c..com"]HSPL [/URL]using the "Install HSPL" function inside [URL="http://c10d3d12..com"]HD2 nand toolkit[/URL] - MAGLDR: Android / WP7 supports 2.08 ONLY!
[*]Put the device into factory flash mode by booting it while pressing "volume down"
[*]Do "Task29" (aka Complete Wipe) using the "Wipe (Task29)" function inside HD2ToolKit
[*]Install Latest MAGLDR using the "Install MAGLDR" function inside HD2ToolKit
[*]Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
[*]Choose "USB Flasher"
[*]Flash the Latest CWR (Clockwork Recovery) with the appropriate partition sizes by using the "Repartition" button inside the HD2ToolKit: System: 200MB | Cache: 5MB
[*]Boot into MAGLDR recovery menu by pressing the "shutdown/hangup" button while booting up
[*]Insert MicroSD card with the ROM ZIP
[*]Choose "AD Recovery"
[*]Flash ROM ZIP
[*]Reboot
[/LIST]
CHANGELOG
Code:
[U][B]maxMIUI v2alpha[/B][/U]

Added
+++++++++++++
Facebook 1.9.10
Youtube 4.1.23
GPS Status
Adobe Flash Player
+++++++++++++
+++++++++++++
fixed thumbnail generating problem in gallery
gps lib changes
fixed mms problem
[B][COLOR="Red"]
MOD EDIT: Download links temporarily suspended, sorry about this.[/COLOR][/B]
Downloads
maxMIUI v1
maxMIUI v2alpha

Helping Tools
HD2 NAND TOOLKIT
HSPL
MAGLDR
ClockWorkMod Recovery

IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF QUESTION REGARDING THIS ROM,POST IT HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

FCORivers

Dec 31, 2011
Carolina
I'll try. Everything I've tried today has failed. I mean on my hd2.

Cannot download:(
Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Last edited:

pabloj

Dec 7, 2006
Great job, goes very smoothly but does not recognize ext4, so internal storage is very low. I have formatted the sd rom and I did clean install.

sterkejerreke

Dec 12, 2008
I think this is a great rom. There is only one issue. When I try to install apps sized more than 5 MB system refuses and tells me there's no more space available.
How can I fix this?

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi
Hi, what is the difference between this ROM and [01.01.2013] Resurrection [MAG/cLK][NATIVESD][DATAOnExt] MIUI Eve JB -Tytung Ker in terms of stability and power drain? The both ROMs looks the same, so there is a problem which one to choose first to test? ;)

Specific question: which kernel has any of these ROMs? There is no info about it in the post #1.

I dnt know about other one.. bt I think GB roms are more convenient for hd2.. nd ya.. in maxMIUI.. dorimanx kernel is used.. wich can be oc to 1.6ghz..:)
tapatalked from my NEXUS S..;)

Reactions: dimdimdim

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi
I think this is a great rom. There is only one issue. When I try to install apps sized more than 5 MB system refuses and tells me there's no more space available.
How can I fix this?

i think there is a app called "market fix' or something like that in play store.. download that.. further instructions are there.. :)

Reactions: sterkejerreke

adityameena26

Jun 11, 2010
varanasi
Great job, goes very smoothly but does not recognize ext4, so internal storage is very low. I have formatted the sd rom and I did clean install.

I think it should nt be the case related to ext4..everybody here is to access their ext4's..make sure you have set both fat32 and ext4 as 'primary'.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maxMIUI is the latest in the list of miui roms.It is fast,stable,minimal changes from official miui rom for better performance.Give it a try and find out what your hd2 can do :)

• Include Android Gingerbread
    • Include MIUI 2.4.20
    • Credits: tytung,Dorimanx Securecrt, Xylograph, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, MIUI team and everyone for trying this rom..
    11916055.png
    11916040.png

11916049.png

Features

maxMIUI

• All Android Gingerbread Features
    • All MIUI Features
    • All Google Apps preinstalled
    • Root,Superuser,Busybox
    • Ad free Hosts File
    • Ad-Hoc Wifi
    • GB kernel [Thanks Dorimanx]
    • NativeSD [thanks to SecureCRT and Xylograph]
    • NativeSD multiboot v9
    • Aroma Installer
    • Beautiful Boot Animation
    • Working
      • Everything AFAIK
      Not Working
    • Just try it and let me know if any
    Installation

Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Install [URL="http://c10d3d12..com"]HD2 nand toolkit[/URL]
    [*]Connect the device to the USB port
    [*]Install [URL="http://40b6c26c..com"]HSPL [/URL]using the "Install HSPL" function inside [URL="http://c10d3d12..com"]HD2 nand toolkit[/URL] - MAGLDR: Android / WP7 supports 2.08 ONLY!
    [*]Do "Task29" (aka Complete Wipe) using the "Wipe (Task29)" function inside HD2ToolKit
    [*]Install Latest MAGLDR using the "Install MAGLDR" function inside HD2ToolKit
    [*]Choose "USB Flasher"
    [*]Flash the Latest CWR (Clockwork Recovery) with the appropriate partition sizes by using the "Repartition" button inside the HD2ToolKit: System: 200MB | Cache: 5MB
    [*]Insert MicroSD card with the ROM ZIP
    [*]Choose "AD Recovery"
    [*]Flash ROM ZIP
    [*]Reboot
    [/LIST]
    CHANGELOG
    Code:
    [U][B]maxMIUI v2alpha[/B][/U]

Added
    +++++++++++++
    Facebook 1.9.10
    Youtube 4.1.23
    GPS Status
    Adobe Flash Player
    +++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++
    fixed thumbnail generating problem in gallery
    gps lib changes
    fixed mms problem
    [B][COLOR="Red"]
    MOD EDIT: Download links temporarily suspended, sorry about this.[/COLOR][/B]
    Downloads
    maxMIUI v1
    maxMIUI v2alpha

Helping Tools
    HD2 NAND TOOLKIT
    HSPL
    MAGLDR
    ClockWorkMod Recovery

IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF QUESTION REGARDING THIS ROM,POST IT HERE
    I'll try. Everything I've tried today has failed. I mean on my hd2.

Cannot download:(
    Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

there are two ads.. u hv to ' skip ad' two times.. sorry for that.. bt adf. ly is not allowed on xda thats why added one more ad to make it accessible.. :)

How did you get HWA on GB? As far as I know HWA is only on ICS & JB. :confused:

HWA can be implemented in sense and MIUI GB roms.but somehow not on CM7 roms.Aternus MyMIUI is also a HWA MIUI GB rom

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda premium
    Network Location Fix

no chance to have location detected on the device?
    or it's just mine problem?

thanks for any feedback..

Hi I also had network location issues with this excellent Rom. I pulled the networklocation.apk from another Miui 2.4.20 Rom and pushed it to system/app folder, making sure to set the correct permissions. Restart your device and you will be asked to OK google location services and network location works perfectly now. Give it a go and let me know how you get on.