64Gb MicroSD

Search This thread

swilbert80

Nov 30, 2011
Alabama Slammer
64 Gb micro SD

yeah, I looked at it, too. SanDisk class 6 micro SDXC. Let me know if you try it how it works for you. I'm using a 16Gb class 10, and it works great. I've seen sketchy things about 32 Gb micros having occasional failed reads, so I'm hesitant to go up, but I would like to be able to move all my music onto a single card, so let me know. Thanks.

SirSigma

Jan 12, 2011
Riyadh
I've really considered upgrading if it does work well enough. I want to get my entire music collection on my phone without having to worry about storage. And this sounds perfect.

LakerStar25

Jan 25, 2011
LA
yeah, I looked at it, too. SanDisk class 6 micro SDXC. Let me know if you try it how it works for you. I'm using a 16Gb class 10, and it works great. I've seen sketchy things about 32 Gb micros having occasional failed reads, so I'm hesitant to go up, but I would like to be able to move all my music onto a single card, so let me know. Thanks.

I have two 32GB cards I use in my Rezound and never had a problem. Our phones officially support up to 32GB so I wouldn't worry about that. But I've also seen 64GB work even though its not officially supported.

Sent from my S-OFF ICS Rezound

unklsckness

Feb 15, 2012
I presently have a 32gb micro SD class 10 PNY brand. Works great! I had since my Fascinate. I ordered the 64gb class 6 cause I am running at of space.

Sent from a J3d¡ M!nd Tr¡ck via Tapatalk 2

ruvort

Aug 4, 2010
Mine gets here tomorrow, I'll post back if its good or not :)

Any thoughts on it?

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk
j8t1uvaAWRgTE.png

MyColorScreen

Reactions: ANDR0lD

unklsckness

Feb 15, 2012
Just formatted in the phone and came up as 59.46GB transferred all the stuff over now have 37GB available.

Sent from a J3d¡ M!nd Tr¡ck via Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ruvort

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
Personally 16GB is perfect for me. All my V0 MP3s can fit on that. I don't collect album and only my favorite songs.

johnwaynegacy

May 25, 2010
personally I listen to flac files and they are frankly huge compared 10 mp3. I have 2 32 gig cards, maybe I should consider an upgrade.

jdmba

Aug 20, 2007
CAUTION

While I do not really intend to go searching for the thread, an early adopter of the 64GB card initially thought it worked, and then it bottoms up pretty quick. Find the thread; but if he is correct DO NOT BUY THIS CARD FOR THE REZOUND.

stedrocklp

May 9, 2010
Maine
Not exactly sure if this is the same one that Bestbuy has but I bought the SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card for my Rezound and haven't had any issues (about a month old now). I formatted it on the computer then the phone. It is very expensive but definitely worth it in the end. Before the 64 I used my 32 GB microSD that came with the Thunderbolt without issue. Up to now I haven't had any adverse effects.

k2trill

Aug 30, 2009
Not exactly sure if this is the same one that Bestbuy has but I bought the SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card for my Rezound and haven't had any issues (about a month old now). I formatted it on the computer then the phone. It is very expensive but definitely worth it in the end. Before the 64 I used my 32 GB microSD that came with the Thunderbolt without issue. Up to now I haven't had any adverse effects.

same here except I got mine prolly 3.5 moths ago....

king.james

Nov 4, 2010
I have been running a Samsung 32gb class 10 card in my Rezound since I set it up and have no issues. I thought about trying the upgrade to 64 but don't think that I would really be able to gain much extra use out of the storage. If the price drops though I am sure that I will test it out.

isdnmatt

Jan 30, 2007
He tried lol!

Just ordered myself a 64gb from Bestbuy as well. Couldn't find anyone that was even close in price. Coupled that with my triple rewards points. Thank for everyone that figured out it was just a formatting issue. Still no files over 4gb though :(

Top Liked Posts