[Q] Sony xperia M CM11 imei unknown baseband unknown

Search This thread

iScOpEyOuModz

Apr 16, 2014
hello ,

today i unlocked my bootloader got cwm and flashed CM11 but after this al was done i had 2 major problems. I have a xperia M c1905

1. when i first booted he didnt ask for my PIN to unlock my SIM and i had no service and i cant call or sent any sms , so i start searching for apps that could cause it but i could'nt find anything so i looked in setting and then i found that my imei is unknown and my baseband also

2. when my phone gets in stand-by i cant unlock my screen unless i pull my battery

EDIT: i think ive solved the 2nd problem i changed the way to unlock

is there anything i can do?

greets

Last edited:

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
Try flashing the stock firmware again and see if everything works again. If it does, flash cm again and see if there r any changes. If flashing stock firmware doesn't helo, then you probably messed up somewhere really bad in unlocking or flashing. In that case, i think itsvpermanent. Im not an expert at all in this matter but i wanted to help a brother out. Good luck

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

iScOpEyOuModz

Apr 16, 2014
Try flashing the stock firmware again and see if everything works again. If it does, flash cm again and see if there r any changes. If flashing stock firmware doesn't helo, then you probably messed up somewhere really bad in unlocking or flashing. In that case, i think itsvpermanent. Im not an expert at all in this matter but i wanted to help a brother out. Good luck

thanks i will try it , u have any idea wher i fibnd a stock rom? and can i flash it in cwm?

paper13579

Oct 11, 2013
dublin
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro (Redmi K30 Pro)
thanks i will try it , u have any idea wher i fibnd a stock rom? and can i flash it in cwm?

To get the firmware here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wdGoA4WPZAY01EMG0xX1RSWmM/preview?pli=1

To install it on your phone this is what you need to do:
Download the required ftf, for u, its the 4.1.2 ftf. Place it in the firmware folder in the flashtool folders. Open flashtool. Click the lighting icon. Flashmode. Click on the firmware u want to flash. Press flash. Wait a while, while it prepares files. When it asks you to, turn off ur phone, press and hold the vol. Down button and insert the usb which is attached to the computer at the other end. Let it flash. When done, remove usb. Reboot phone.

Hope this helped:beer::screwy::beer::screwy:

iScOpEyOuModz

Apr 16, 2014

well i try it as soon as possible :)

but i readed on other forums that changing imei in *#*#3364663#*#* will work too but it wont open anymore...

or that my fts files are corrupted or something like that , can you confirm that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you need to flash 4.3 not 4.1.2

for the latest cm 11 update (beta 4).you need to have the 4.3 update for baseband.

source : i installed cm11 beta 4 from 4.3 with no bugs