files are not deleted after reset...

Search This thread

AngelicDemon

Jul 17, 2012
hi xda!
i have flushed a rom yesterday and i have wiped all catech/devlik before and after flushing the rom
in addition i have used the delete all user data from settings after flushing....

and still i have pesky folders and some picters and files from my old rom........

why the hell dont they get deleted???????

thanks in advence :angel:

TheImpossibleEnemy

Feb 5, 2014
Local Bubble
Dude,how did you managed to wipe catech and devlik in the first place?Please,share your knowledge:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Seriously,of course your files are intact,because you didn't formatted the internal sd, where your pics,music etc are stored.You can format it manually if you want to.

flushing all the way!!!:highfive:

Last edited:

AngelicDemon

Jul 17, 2012
Dude,how did you managed to wipe catech and devlik in the first place?Please,share your knowledge:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Seriously,of course your files are intact,because you didn't formatted the internal sd, where your pics,music etc are stored.You can format it manually if you want to.

flushing all the way!!!:highfive:

my amazing knowledge is not to be shared...

didnt you read this line below?

hi xda!
i have flushed a rom yesterday and i have wiped all catech/devlik before and after flushing the rom
in addition i have used the "delete all user data" from settings after flushing....

and still i have pesky folders and some picters and files from my old rom........

why the hell dont they get deleted???????

thanks in advence :angel: