[Q] HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Youth S7-702u

Search This thread

picado3

Oct 5, 2010
Good morning / afternoon, I have a problem with a MediaPad (S7-702U), does not pass to the startup logo and and and tried the master reset and nothing, I was wondering if anyone had the software stock for this tablet or any solution for this problem.
Many thanks. IMG_0108.jpg

puntoazul

Sep 28, 2013
Los Teques
Unfortunately it can not resolve:(:(

try this.

1. Press and hold the power button + volume up + volume down.
2. When you feel the vibration,release the power button.
3. When the Android logo appears, release the volume up.
4. You will see some running lines in the Android logo, hold still the volume down and wait for 10 seconds then release it.
5. Then let it reboot by itself.
6. Hard reseting done.

it work with my s7-702u

Reactions: pablojp

pol-007

May 26, 2014
hello please somebody can help me..i need the rom for s7-702u because the tablet when boot it stuck in the carrier logo..please only the rom can save me..i know the s7-701u can solve mi problem but that is the problem too i can't install the vrcb.img because the tablet cant boot the problem is no pass from teh carrier logo,,,i tried the rockchip tool ,rk android tool,,,and when i tri¿y to install the s7-701u fw the tool says test device start,test device fail.
help me please, help,thanks.

Jota2740

May 21, 2016
Chamo, puedes cuadrarme ese sistema? Tengo una s7 702u pero se queda en el logo de movilnet, ya hice el hard reset pero nada... No consigo en monagas nadie que tenga ese soft. Para que me la reviva aunque sea por un ojo de la cara. Adoro mi tablet-celular no podré morir en paz :C

puntoazul

Sep 28, 2013
Los Teques
Chamo, puedes cuadrarme ese sistema? Tengo una s7 702u pero se queda en el logo de movilnet, ya hice el hard reset pero nada... No consigo en monagas nadie que tenga ese soft. Para que me la reviva aunque sea por un ojo de la cara. Adoro mi tablet-celular no podré morir en paz :C

Descarga el firmware de este enlace

Descomprime el zip y sigue las intrucciones que estan en el pdf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Descarga el firmware de este enlace

Descomprime el zip y sigue las intrucciones que estan en el pdf
    Unfortunately it can not resolve:(:(

try this.

1. Press and hold the power button + volume up + volume down.
    2. When you feel the vibration,release the power button.
    3. When the Android logo appears, release the volume up.
    4. You will see some running lines in the Android logo, hold still the volume down and wait for 10 seconds then release it.
    5. Then let it reboot by itself.
    6. Hard reseting done.

it work with my s7-702u