[ROM] LiquidSmooth 4.2.2 for the Razr HD XT926 & XT925

Search This thread

nweaver11

Nov 6, 2010
New York
I'm starting to get some of the random reboots that I saw on Carbon. Is this happening to anyone else? Wondering if I need to do a fresh install.

mmm.waffles

Feb 1, 2011
BC
I too am getting the status 7 error trying to flash the XT925 version saying it's unable to mount /system and then hangs checking the filesystem. MD5 sum is correct so the file should be okay. Tried with CWM v6.0.2.8 and TWRP v2.2.2.1. Factory reset, cache, dalvik but no luck. Didn't change the file name from the Liquid-JB-v2.3.1-OFFICIAL-xt925.zip and it's sitting in the root of the sd card (/mnt/sdcard/ I believe?). Any ideas? Flashed pac-man in the meantime and that process is working.

EDIT: strange, I tried using an external sd card instead and got farther but wound up with "E:Unable to mount '/system' (tw_mount)"

Last edited:

spart'84120

Aug 1, 2012
always the same problems on xt925
after install the zip with CWM 6.0.28 when i go back i have errors :
E: can't open /cache/recovery/log
E: can't open /cache/recovery/last-log

when i wipe cache i've got this errors:
E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E: can't mount /cache/recovery/last-log

and when i reboot the phone stuck at bootloader unlocked logo
:confused:

jsnweitzel

Apr 22, 2012
South Carolina
OK
Can you make something to work on cwm or should i install trwp to try your rom?

Envoyé depuis mon XT925 avec Tapatalk

That really is up to you, if you look back in the thread another user is running it with twrp and one other couldn't get it to work with cwm. I would have to install it to try and figure out why it's not working. I don't have the time to mess with it today.

radzer0

Mar 13, 2010
Theres so many people who make different GAPPS packages. Why not give us one or a link to one that we all know works properly?

radzer0

Mar 13, 2010
Why not just get the latest from goo.im.

sent from my xt926 RAZR maxx hd

When i was searching they had tons of differnt ones. Some said only on CM10.1 some said dont use on 4.2.1 or 4.2 the 4.2.2's said you gotta reinstall gmail and something else. It dont seem like they just have a solid "working" set. Like some of the other people do for there roms like how jakeday does on his 2 roms. New version, new updated gapps that works properly with his version.

radzer0

Mar 13, 2010
I'm noticing the touchscreen not as responsive. Is this a bug people are seeing with the kernel?

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

radzer0

Mar 13, 2010
Knew it wasn't my phone.. Atleast it's confirmed now and maybe we will get a fix.. Seems like the power button menu comes up on its own too

xd_1771

Feb 12, 2012
Camera autofocus seems to not be working. That and camcorder are probably the big outstanding issues here.

pavankp

Aug 16, 2007
I just installed this on my new RAZR HD. Thus is a fantastic ROM, thanks for posting.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

You should try the 5/20/2013 r3 kernel from bytecode no problems with touchscreen here.
Where can I find this kernel? I searched this forum, but no luck. Thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I found it on droid-hive and flashed it. It does reduce the touchscreen problem quite a bit.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LiquidSmooth is one of the fav roms so after moving to the Razr HD a few weeks ago I set out to bring it to my new device. Big thanks to the LiquidSmooth Team and to the Razrqcom-Dev-Team, their sources were used to bring this rom together. I can't say that I am a very knowledgeable developer but sure am having fun trying to learn.

You must be unlocked and use Gapps for 4.2. Whatever you do to your device is your own responsibility. I suggest you have a backup and be prepared to flash back to stock if you encounter a major issue. Be sure to wipe before first install and I have been using TWRP recovery. Seems some users have reported issues using CWM. When you flash the script will still erase the current system and then mount-flash the new one. Don't manually mount system when flashing.

Get it here: http://d-h.st/search?search_by=2&search_for=jsnweitzel

05/28 - Not waking issue seems to be fixed now
    Fix audio loss issue when disconnecting a headset
    Kernel version now 3.0.80 thanks to dhacker29 and the razr-qcom-dev-team with over clocking.
    Liquid version 2.5 see changelog here: http://pastebin.com/DVAHE9D6
    06/07 - Liquid version 2.6
    Sound search app working
    Overclocking a bit more stable - thanks to SkrilaxCZ
    06/17 Lots of changes in the past week. The following should work but may be buggy (especially HALO, yes the PA Halo)
    Kernel version 3.0.82
    Camcorder
    HDMI out
    HALO (Thanks PA!)

07/01 - Pretty much bugless! Official support is now here for this and other moto msm8960 based phones. Builds should start showing up under liquidsmooth in goo. I will still be running some of my own using bytecode's kernel. So you can try both versions. Version 2.8 should be out today-tonight. Change log: http://pastebin.com/Bfj30Nqq

About Halo:
    Features:

- Apps open up in floating state, apps underneath do not pause
    - complete SystemUI & Core integration, making HALO feel like a native feature, source/SDK and UI/UX
    - HALO has white and blacklists, which for now allow fine control for apps pinging through HALO
    - multiple gestures to navigate HALO:
    - double-tap-move: move
    - tap-drag-left/right: task through notifications, finger up launches
    - tap-drag-up: dismiss notification
    - tap-drag-down: put HALO into semi-hidden state
    - swipe while HALO is hidden wakes it up
    - drag-to-X to remove HALO altogether
    - comes with as few settings as possible, everything should be self explanatory and intutive,
    users must be informed about the double-tap gestures which is the only catch.

Sources
    Everything I have done is posted on github: https://github.com/jsnweitzel?tab=repositories
    Team liquidsmooth here: https://github.com/LiquidSmooth
    Razr-qcom-dev-team here: https://github.com/razrqcom-dev-team

Have fun.
    I have been running 4.3 for about two weeks now. Only real bug seems to be bluetooth. Anyway I am going to start a different thread for 4.3 discussion.
    New builds up for both phones.
    Working on getting some new builds, hope to have something tonight.
    For the last build the liquid team was in the middle of some changes. I had to do some reverts-changes to get the builds to complete, which may have caused some other issues. Working on new builds now.