[Q] Can you change the colour of the Notification LED?

Search This thread

Redline

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 12, 2014
Victoria, Australia
twitch.tv
Hey all,
I know that in contacts you can set the notification LED's colour to be a certain colour for a certain contact, but I was wondering, is it possible to use an app or something or manually set it for each function?
Like when I get a message if it could be say purple and when facebook notifications come through could it be blue, when I get a call it could be green, etc.
Unless the G3 already has this feature built in (In which case I'm missing it) does anyone know of a way to do this? I had an old LG phone and I was able to do it with that but I'm not sure if you can on this one. Can you without rooting or is there a way to with root?

Thanks in advance guys! :cool:

biggins1870

Jan 3, 2011
Orlando, FL
Hey all,
I know that in contacts you can set the notification LED's colour to be a certain colour for a certain contact, but I was wondering, is it possible to use an app or something or manually set it for each function?
Like when I get a message if it could be say purple and when facebook notifications come through could it be blue, when I get a call it could be green, etc.
Unless the G3 already has this feature built in (In which case I'm missing it) does anyone know of a way to do this? I had an old LG phone and I was able to do it with that but I'm not sure if you can on this one. Can you without rooting or is there a way to with root?

Try out Light Flow. The link I provided is for the free version. If it works out for you you can upgrade to the paid version which will give many you more options.

Reactions: Redline

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Try out Light Flow. The link I provided is for the free version. If it works out for you you can upgrade to the paid version which will give many you more options.
    Light manager works and does not require root