Looking for testers for XenonHD ROM

Search This thread

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
I'm looking for testers to try out XenonHD ROM for Xperia Z1 (honami)

If anyone is interested PM me or leave a reply and I'll send you the link to try it out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: camlin and jbr05ki

jbr05ki

Mar 24, 2009
Foster City
I used to use your ROM on my Galaxy Nexus. Hope the Z1S gets their bootloader unlocked soon.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
@iceandfire

Hey Man, may I ask you a question. I come from HTC where I was able to make a EXT4 partition on sd and use that as internal storage for data apps or move them to SD only. My first idea was to sacrifice the internal 16gb storage, format my 64gb card and use that as internal storage instead of 16gb. I know out there still some good application which help in this way but to me it not sound the same. As you are a Developer do you think something like that will be possible on our Z1? It's your Rom addressed in this way?

iceandfire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 7, 2010
NCR
iceandfire.co
@iceandfire

Hey Man, may I ask you a question. I come from HTC where I was able to make a EXT4 partition on sd and use that as internal storage for data apps or move them to SD only. My first idea was to sacrifice the internal 16gb storage, format my 64gb card and use that as internal storage instead of 16gb. I know out there still some good application which help in this way but to me it not sound the same. As you are a Developer do you think something like that will be possible on our Z1? It's your Rom addressed in this way?

I'm sorry I don't have a Z1! So I can't really say how things work on Z1. None of my devices have an SD card slot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: eclyptos

Top Liked Posts