Transformers decepticon boot animation with optimus sound

Search This thread

dsarch21

Aug 4, 2008
Hey thx for making this....however neither asop version works on cm 7.0.3 any thoughts? I am flashing through rom manager

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

dowmace

May 25, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Hmmm, I stopped using this a while back so I had to flash it again. It comes through properly in my evo. Is anyone else still having the small animation problem

Sent from my Supersonic

bigkippa

Dec 31, 2008
Dallas, TX
Still not working with sound or correct size

I have an EVO and downloaded and flashed the Sense with sound zip this morning and the image was still too small and there was no sound.

dased14

Dec 27, 2010
cincy,ohio
here try this i fixed the png to size(were off) and change the desc to correct size and ran thru pngoptimizer(to make a little smaller file size)
media=asop.

Attachments

• decepticon-bootanimation-w_sound-sense.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 82
  • decepticon-bootanimation-sense.zip
    5 MB · Views: 33
  • decepticon-media.zip
    5 MB · Views: 45
  • decepticon-sound-media.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

dkdude36

Aug 5, 2010
los angeles
btw you need a special hack to have sound work on aosp lol i forgot to mention that. so to anybody with problems with no sound...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I no longer have an evo and do not actively check any threads i have created for the evo in the past, if you have a question and I do no answer in a timely manner please send me a private message and I'll do my best to help you out.

Heres a boot animation that I found, it's the transformers decepticon logo and digital rain looping, with transformers audio. I don't know who made the original animation to thank them but if someone knows please let me know so I can give them proper credit.

to use this open terminal and type

adb push bootanimation.zip /system/customize/resource

adb push SPC_final_animation.mp3 /system/customize/resource

Thanks guys, I'm still trying to make a better animation using screen caps from the movie but it's already 3:30 am and my wife is gonna kill me if I do this all night :D

SPC_final_animation.mp3

bootanimation.zip This is the new resized one it fills the screen properly.

By the way, if theres any problems I'm sorry I'm kind of tired :eek:
    here you go. uploaded finally.

i made 2 sense ones (w/sound, no sound) and 2 aosp ones (also w/sound, no sound) tell me if they don't work or something. written in amend, so doesnt work with cwm 3.0+
    Thanks man, pretty quick for someone thats in 8th grade, I wish I could do any of this when I was that young.
    lol np.... glad to help.