[FIRMWARE] P930_UDT_v18f_04112012 (ICS LEAK)

Search This thread

sandhuxda

Jul 13, 2010
San Francisco
I flashed the leak over stock AT&T rom. So far it sucks. Once the phone shutdown itself while on charging. Camera doesn't work. There is plenty of lag especiallywhen using the keyboard. And even in airplane mode with only wifi on, battery life isn't too great.

Going back to HONO GB ROM.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

mattman86

Oct 24, 2011
Vineyard
So I flashed the ICS ROM and then rooted using TPSparkyRoot. Everything went great and I've been enjoying ICS very much. But, whenever I reboot a couple days after the rooting process, I get the "Security Error" message on boot. I then have to go through the unbricking guide and re customize the phone. It's quite a pain.

I haven't found too many people that have had the problem. Therefor, not too many people have the solution. Has anybody following this thread had the problem? If so, could you post a solution if you have any?

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
Save yourself some hassle and stop flashing this damn kdz. Just unbrick your phone once more, install ClockworkMod via RomManager and then flash the CWM-flashable version of this ICS leak that HO!NO! released.

UNhooked

Oct 26, 2006
I let my phone battery die completely and then charged to full. After that my battery life has increased quite a bit. For all who flashed this rom I would advise to let the battery drain and then re-charge it to see if that helps.

So far no issues with this build. Some apps are still not compatible with ICS. Tango keeps crashing.

mattman86

Oct 24, 2011
Vineyard
I let my phone battery die completely and then charged to full. After that my battery life has increased quite a bit. For all who flashed this rom I would advise to let the battery drain and then re-charge it to see if that helps.

So far no issues with this build. Some apps are still not compatible with ICS. Tango keeps crashing.

Did you have the phone on or off while charging it?

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

nt1

Apr 27, 2008
So I take it there is no LTE fix for this leak or version.... does anyone know what versions will allow LTE?

Hutch89

Jun 3, 2012
Kansas City, Mo
This Rom DOES support LTE, and does it well too imo. I know cm9 and HoNos roms do as well.

knightsray

Dec 8, 2011
What should I root this rom with??

Also..after rooting it will I be able to use rom manager for cm9 nightlys if I want to?

I don't wanna have to go through the unbricking method

knightsray

Dec 8, 2011
You install this, you HAVE to unbricking. Root GB, install touch CWM and flash the CWM version of the leak. Then switch to CM9. It's a hell of a lot better.

the unbricking method is just seeming like it has too many steps lol I can do it I just don't feel like going through that process ya know? I guess i'll have to. It's not even my phone. It's my brothers.

dnorthington

Mar 23, 2011
Atlanta, GA
the unbricking method is just seeming like it has too many steps lol I can do it I just don't feel like going through that process ya know? I guess i'll have to. It's not even my phone. It's my brothers.

If it's on GB, you should be able to root and install CWM. Then you can flash the CWM version of the leak and never have to unbrick. The newer version of the GB firmware can be hard to root though.

nt1

Apr 27, 2008
This Rom DOES support LTE, and does it well too imo. I know cm9 and HoNos roms do as well.

Well I have never seen the LTE symbol ever since I updated this to ICS. I had it on stock LTE is all over my area so not a coverage thing.

I set it to auto PRL in *#*#4636#*#*

Is there anything Im missing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright, fired up the upgrade package - good news for those folks running Bell version of the Optimus LTE - works awesome. I'm running it unlocked on Fido and after letting the OS settle for a few minutes and uninstalling all the AT&T crapware she's running like a well-oiled machine.

The new interface is actually pretty good as well.

Edit: It seems that you have to go in to the display settings at least once to make sure the auto brightness adjustment works. Also, you can display the battery percentage next to the indicator under the "power savings" heading in the main settings menu.
    And a few more
    I'm using the leak (via CWM method), but all I do is go to phone, hit *#*#4636#*#*, then choose "WCDMA only" and it switches to only hspa+. To put it back to LTE, choose "GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)"...

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA
    For those who want to see it before installing.

Thanks millions designgears, btw where do you find all these rare stuff :D