Got a anker 6200mah battery.

Search This thread

shill1986

Dec 25, 2012
North Port, Florida
myworld.ebay.com
A couple posts up I said I bought 2 Hyperion 6200MAh batteries, one for me one for a coworker. After seeing mine installed he no lobger wants it and I have no use for 6 days combined battery life. I may sell it, I'm going to offer it to him once more. I paid twenty but I will sell it for 10 bucks just to get something back on it. Just battery and included extended cover. Let me know, I'll post back tomorrow after I ask him. I never check PM so that probably wouldn't be the best idea. shill1986@Gmail.com paypal only please (I'm an ebay seller and PayPal is always the best option for me.)

Sent via VZW Galaxy Note ll running Beans Build 9

Last edited:

rootyourphones

Sep 29, 2012
A couple posts up I said I bought 2 Hyperion 6200MAh batteries, one for me one for a coworker. After seeing mine installed he no lobger wants it and I have no use for 6 days combined battery life. I may sell it, I'm going to offer it to him once more. I paid twenty but I will sell it for 10 bucks just to get something back on it. Just battery and included extended cover. Let me know, I'll post back tomorrow after I ask him. I never check PM so that probably wouldn't be the best idea. shill1986@Gmail.com paypal only please (I'm an ebay seller and PayPal is always the best option for me.)

Sent via VZW Galaxy Note ll running Beans Build 9

You have no use for it lol I love to get 6 days of combined battery life I have to 2 of them as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

pablo71

Apr 19, 2008
case-modded note2 fits fine in jeans

I got the Anker 6200mah, did the case mod (with extensive use of electrical tape cut into small pieces to provide extra cushioning and cover edges to provide a snug fit) and my note2 now FEELS BETTER in my hand. The extra weight helps me not drop it, and it feels solid and great, like a brick. The battery life is incredible...I haven't been able to drain the battery in a day and it goes on the charger at night. I'm never going back. The purpose of this post is to point out in the picture that I wear jeans to work 6 days a week and if I shove my note2 into the pocket that has my wallet inside, the phone rides high and is VERY COMFORTABLE. Much more comfortable than the holster. I can run, bend, flex, squat and I don't even know it's there.( I pull it out of my pocket when I get in the car to drive, but that's it. ) To sum it all up I'd have to say "This is the way: Anker+CaseMod+BackPocketOnTopOfWallet" .... This device, with this battery and case mod is easily the greatest gadget I've ever owned.

Attachments

• CaseModNote2inJeans.jpg
    CaseModNote2inJeans.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 547

TabGuy

Jun 20, 2011
I have a couple of questions. I read many pages of this thread but didn't see these questions so bear with me if I'm repeating...

1. Is there an external charger that works with any of these external batteries?

2. I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus. On the Nexus the NFC antenna is built into the battery. Is that the case with the Note 2? If so, do these batteries have the NFC antenna built in?

Thanks for your help.

Bonus question: What's a case mod?

deputydog95

Dec 24, 2012
Just came across this thread. Didn't have time to go through 19 pages. Just how big is this battery and how much thickness does it add? I generally get through the day but it would be nice if it lasted 2 days, just in case. Not really worried about size.

hyp3nitis

Apr 4, 2008
anyone found a external battery charger for the anker 6200

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

jjr3211

Oct 21, 2009
ohio
Dose anyone have instructions or even a video on how to do the otter box mod

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

bcwatson

Dec 22, 2009
Austin, Texas
Screenshot without using S Pen

Yes. Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time. I read about elsewhere on xda and just tried it. Timing is tricky to get them both down at the same time, but it works!

On a side note. Anybody no how to do a sceeenshot without takeing out the s-pen pushing the button and hand swiping the screen. Im on cleanrom 4.05 ace. Its becomeing a pain in the a$$ to take screenies.

sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!

Reactions: stargator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Enjoy your battery life, and I'll enjoy stock battery life without holding a Ford Festiva to my ear....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
    Wtf cares. My phone still looks the same and is still the same size so save your useless and unneeded comments.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

Yeah, no it's not. It's a tank on an already tank phone. You're trying to argue with me and say a battery with 3x the capacity is the same size? Nice one.

And apparently people do care. See how my comment got liked but yours didn't? A "thanks" (since you appear new here) means someone agrees.

What are you guys survivalists or something? Why the hell you need a four day battery? We live in a first world country, with power, aka electricity. You no have power outlets?

I just thing it's silly. You guys have a Transformer now, not a phone...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    That was gettin out if hand for a little while but back to bizzness. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
    Yea I wasnt holding long enough. Update shots.

sent from my sch-l605 clean rom, o.c., wireless charging modded, 64 ulta sd, just about do anything phone!!!!
    y5a9e4a3.jpg
    Stock battery is all I need. An extended battery isn't a bad idea or a bad thing. If you aren't near your charger or travel often, it would be nice to have. I personally wouldn't use it everyday..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2