[Q] Micromax A110 BIG BIG ERRORS AND NEED HELP!!

Search This thread

asif037

Jan 15, 2014
Hello people!
I rooted my phone a year ago and installed a custom firmware (4.1) using cwm recovery (bcz the battery was draining to quick with the factory rom). until yesterday i downloaded and installed a 4.2 custom rom. installation was successful but the rom seemd buggy( errors discussed later). i then downloaded and installed another custom rom which had great positive feed back.. but the errors were still there! errors were:

- i couldnot install ANY apps from googleplay. the apps would download, then during installation it would give an error : "installation failed error "-110".
- So i thought maybe its a corrupt rom, i downloaded another custom rom (3rd rom for the day) which also had good feedback, but same error being given on app installation.
- phone fails to install apps even when i download apk files from 3rd party sources. (yes untrusted source was enabled).
- Settings>about phone. and Settings app crashes and closes.
- "power+vol up+ vol down". recovery mode and factory reset options appear. i click on recovery mode, the cwm recovery loading screen shows and the phone automatically goes under factory restore, phone reboots itself and boots up the android with first time welcome screen. (all user settings wiped)
- i have tried clearing google play cache and data from settings>apps but nothing is working.
- i tried rooting the phone again, but the rooting process stops after i click "restore" on the phone.

NOTE:
- Google play services is missing from the apps>running>show cached, theres no sign of it.
- Going to google play from desktop, clicking on install it no longer shows the name of my phone, instead shows a loading "circle" saying loading or looking for compatibility.
- the phone is working, messaging, texts, browser, pre installed apps.

Sdk_Zone

Nov 16, 2012
Surat
Hello people!
I rooted my phone a year ago and installed a custom firmware (4.1) using cwm recovery (bcz the battery was draining to quick with the factory rom). until yesterday i downloaded and installed a 4.2 custom rom. installation was successful but the rom seemd buggy( errors discussed later). i then downloaded and installed another custom rom which had great positive feed back.. but the errors were still there! errors were:

- i couldnot install ANY apps from googleplay. the apps would download, then during installation it would give an error : "installation failed error "-110".
- So i thought maybe its a corrupt rom, i downloaded another custom rom (3rd rom for the day) which also had good feedback, but same error being given on app installation.
- phone fails to install apps even when i download apk files from 3rd party sources. (yes untrusted source was enabled).
- Settings>about phone. and Settings app crashes and closes.
- "power+vol up+ vol down". recovery mode and factory reset options appear. i click on recovery mode, the cwm recovery loading screen shows and the phone automatically goes under factory restore, phone reboots itself and boots up the android with first time welcome screen. (all user settings wiped)
- i have tried clearing google play cache and data from settings>apps but nothing is working.
- i tried rooting the phone again, but the rooting process stops after i click "restore" on the phone.

NOTE:
- Google play services is missing from the apps>running>show cached, theres no sign of it.
- Going to google play from desktop, clicking on install it no longer shows the name of my phone, instead shows a loading "circle" saying loading or looking for compatibility.
- the phone is working, messaging, texts, browser, pre installed apps.

hey bro ur prob is not on ur roms. it might be on kernel please flash latest kernel on your rom
if problem is not solved
then reflash original micromax rom on ur phone via flash tool and then root it then flash kernel via cwm or twrp then flash stable bug-free custom rom from respected developers.
Do not flash custom rom on any another custom rom..every time when u flash custom rom first flash original rom then root it n flash another cutom rom. our respected developer work hard to make roms bug free so there is no bugs in bug free roms.
read careful every instruction on developer's rom page before flashing any rom.