Good Display vs Bad Display: Where did you get it?

Where is it from and is it good or bad?

• Wirefly (Good)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wirefly (Bad)

• Amazon (Good)

• Other (bad)

• Total voters
Search This thread

kkevin94

Jul 1, 2010
Palmdale
Went into a corporate store yesterday to do a G2 vs Mytouch 4G and have decided to get a MyTouch. Now, I have kept myself to date with the screen "dilemma" but got a good question, IMO. Where'd you get your phone from??

Last edited:

vw671

Sep 10, 2010
California
Yeah! yet another display poll.:rolleyes:

Problem is many of us have returned our phones out to get get a good screen but these polls only let you vote once.

bagz27

Nov 23, 2010
I too was getting ready to purchase one of these and after reading the problems with the displays I'm not too sure. This will be my first Android experience and i'm wondering if it would be better to get a Nexus S. I really like the features of this phone, but the display and battery life are making me unsure? Any help on choosing between the 2??

vw671

Sep 10, 2010
California
I too was getting ready to purchase one of these and after reading the problems with the displays I'm not too sure. This will be my first Android experience and i'm wondering if it would be better to get a Nexus S. I really like the features of this phone, but the display and battery life are making me unsure? Any help on choosing between the 2??

Wait a week on the Nexus S, it has it's own problems every phone does. Check out the massive browser lag on the Nexus S youtube videos!!! Very much like all Galaxy S phones. Early reports on GPS are also unfavorable. and also weak WiFi.

Last edited:

kkevin94

Jul 1, 2010
Palmdale
Yeah! yet another display poll.:rolleyes:

Problem is many of us have returned our phones out to get get a good screen but these polls only let you vote once.

lol. Just wondering about where you got your 4G's. I should have changed that thing in the poll options so you could vote more than once. Damn it. oh well

tsunami2312

Nov 13, 2010
DC
[Q] Where Did You buy Your MT4G? Good Or Bad screen.?

I've been wondering if there is a possibility to get a better phone with a good screen in a particular store, also i've seen lots of stores that sell the MT4G in different prices, i dont know why, if you have any idea about this, feel free to comment it.
Have a Wonderful Day.!!!

Arcadia310

Aug 13, 2010
I've had this phone since launch, not a single problem here.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App