[STOCK][Jelly Bean 9.1.A.1.141][T]Rooted & Deodexed[10/06/13]

Search This thread

Arcano

Jan 3, 2008
I don't know man, haven't been on .141 for a while. I can tell you it works on XperimenT 3.1.1 (.145). Have you tried clearing app cache/data for Calendar?

Yep, nothing changed.

It's not a deal breaker, since event alarms do sound when they are supposed to, albeit with the default notification sound.

It's just weird that this setting, and only this one, behaves wrong.

--
Enviado desde mi móvil.

Reactions: TiMiN8R

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is just a simple ROM I built with dsixda's Android Kitchen. Saw some people requesting a clean, rooted, stock ROM so I started a poll to gauge interest and it was enough for me have a crack at it. It's not really development but I figured this was the best place to drop it.
    It's based on the LT30P_9.1.A.1.141_PL.ftf posted by @Supersonic335. I only rooted and deodexed it.

All the usual blah blah about bricking your device applies. It works fine on my phone so it should work on yours.

Features
    * STOCK
    * ROOT (Chainfire SuperSU 1.25 & BusyBox 1.21.0)
    * DEODEXED

Basic flashing instructions
    1. Root with Bin4ry's method(*) Make sure to use v21 or later!
    2. install CWM for locked bootloaders.(*)
    3. Go to recovery and wipe
    4. Flash ROM.
    5. Flash kernel (**)
    6. Flash CWM & Reboot fix (**)
    7. Reboot.
    8. Enjoy
    (*) skip these steps if you already have CWM recovery or unlocked bootlader.
    (**)Not for unlocked bootlooader

Download
    LT30p_9.1.A.1.141_deodexed.zip
    Mirror: http://www.filedropper.com/lt30p91a1141deodexed

LT30p_9.1.A.1.141_Kernel.zip - 6.80 MB
    Mirror

Hosting provided by Android File Host & @Phoenix-Lead at AndroidFileSharing.com

previous versions
    LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_root_deodexed 2 part download. You need 7-zip to unpack
    Kernel: LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Europe_kernel.ftf - 6.51 MB LT30p_9.1.A.0.489_Kernel.zip - 6.79 MB Thanks to crazymister for the kernel.zip!
    LT30p_7.0.A.3.223_CE_root_deodex.zip
    LT30p_7.0.A.3.223_CE_kernel.ftf
    LT30p_7.0.A.3.195_UK_root_deodexed.zip

Changelog
    10/06/13: 9.1.A.1.141
    3/2/13: 9.1.A.0.489 Europe, updated SuperSU, fixed wifi mac address
    13/12/12: 7.0.A.3.223 Central Europe; changed superuser.apk from ChainsDD Superuser to Chainfire SuperSU
    3/12/12: 7.0.A.3.195 UK generic

Like it? Don't forget to hit Thanks!

This is the first thing I've ever put out so please give me some feedback.

Credits go to dsixda for the Kitchen, ChainsDD for Superuser, Chainfire for SuperSU, Androxyde for Flashtool, Bin4ry for Flashtool & Root method, batman_112, jozinek and Sharaz22 for the stock firmwares and last, but definitely not least, gregbradley for the awesome All in One thread, inspiration and help. And of course, anyone I may have forgotten.
    Updated to 9.1.A.1.141.
    OK, so here's how to get to recovery (for locked bootloaders) without having to flash .223 kernel!
    Download this file and put it in your internal storage (/sdcard): chargemon - 4.32 KB

Now you need adb shell or Terminal Emulator on your phone:
    Code:
    cd /sdcard
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /system
    mv /system/bin/chargemon /sytem/bin/chargemon.bak
    cp chargemon /system/bin
    chown 0.2000 /system/bin/chargemon
    chmod 0755 /system/bin/chargemon
    reboot

After you're done flashing or whatever it is you're doing in CWM you need to reflash CWM & Rebootfix or you'll keep rebooting into recovery!
    Or if you've got a PC handy, while still in CWM go to adb shell and type:
    Code:
    rm /system/bin/chargemon
    mv /system/bin/chargemon.bak /system/bin/chargemon
    reboot

I hope to find a cleaner way to do this but for now it works fine, no need to keep switching kernels anymore.
    I've tried it with an .sh script but it won't let me su or mount. I'm no shell scripting wonder so if anyone has some tips, please share!
    reboot2cwm.sh - 275 bytes
    Well, the fix was pretty easy in the end. It was a single digit that to be changed and had me going crazy for a week :silly:
    Many, many thanks to peetr_ for his somewhat hesitant yet beautiful suggestion :victory:
    I've uploaded a new CWM & Reboot fix, link in OP updated. Anyone already on this ROM can do the following. Download attached chargemon (remove .txt). Go to Terminal or adb shell and cd to the dir where you put the file then:
    Code:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /system
    cp chargemon /system/bin
    chown 0.2000 /system/bin/chargemon
    chmod 0755 /system/bin/chargemon
    reboot

Done!

A single tap on vol+ when you see the blue led is enough, then it will go green :victory: :good:
    Re: [STOCK][Jelly Bean 9.1.A.0.489][T]Rooted & Deodexed[03/02/13]

Got the CWM problem sorted, I'll post the fix later tonight.

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app