[ROM][UNOFFICAL][4.4][NOOKTABLET] CyanogenMod 11.0 Alpha Nightlies for Nook Tablet

Search This thread

ajbiz11

May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
Well, I need to do two things
One, get my VM up
And two, ACTUALLY WORK
I've been working on my app and music, so ROMs slipped the cracks

Sent from my myTouch 4G using xda app-developers app

ajbiz11

May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
Well...you make a good point

Well, with the official CM sources, things will be easier

Reactions: chachi

shawnshine2

Apr 1, 2012
User Experience with Battery

Out of curiosity I want to see if anyone else has experienced an issue with the battery taking hours to charge and then draining quickly with the nightly builds? B&N Tablet 16gb currently with CM11 nightly (2/20/2014). CWM 6.0.4.5; Wiped before install. Just want to see if someone else may have had the same before I dedicate the next 4 hours to re-backing up, wiping, re-imaging, & re-restoring a couple gigs of apps and data. On a side note: I love the new build so far. Aside from the battery thing and a little sluggishness with wi-fi I gotta say I haven't been this happy to use my Nook since I got my Galaxy Note 2 when it came out. Keep up the good works.

newbtrigger69

Aug 14, 2013
Miami
Out of curiosity I want to see if anyone else has experienced an issue with the battery taking hours to charge and then draining quickly with the nightly builds? B&N Tablet 16gb currently with CM11 nightly (2/20/2014). CWM 6.0.4.5; Wiped before install. Just want to see if someone else may have had the same before I dedicate the next 4 hours to re-backing up, wiping, re-imaging, & re-restoring a couple gigs of apps and data. On a side note: I love the new build so far. Aside from the battery thing and a little sluggishness with wi-fi I gotta say I haven't been this happy to use my Nook since I got my Galaxy Note 2 when it came out. Keep up the good works.

well i have an issue where is wont charge when on. so i turn it off at night and let it charge. it charges relatively fast. i suggest if ur stock cm11 use interactive processing or dyninterative. if you want good deep sleep try using demetris new cm11 bexus-n v2 its suppose to make the nook tablet not so power hungry.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial CM11 Nightlies for Nook Tablet

CURRENTLY UNTESTED

I don't currently have access to my NT 16GB, but I'm working on an initial build

Normal Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you manage to screw up your Nook...don't blame me if this doesn't work a all

Flash Instructions
    1. Download ROM and GApps (duh)
    2. Wipe Data,, Dalvik and Cache (and System for good measure)
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash GApps
    5. ???
    6. Profit?

Downloads

Rom
    Alpha 1: --MY INTERNET IS SLOW, COME BACK TOMOROW!!!!!-

GApps
    http://temasek.hopto.org/Samsung Galaxy S3 - i9300/CM10.2/Misc/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip

I'm sorry for anyone who was hoping for a build right now, but I'm working hard to get it up by tomorrow
    I'm PRAYING it runs on out wonderful devices
    Awesome, glad to here it!

Alright, I'm building now. I'll probably have it up around noon EST

I'll need people to tell me what's broken...although I PRAY it has little issues, it will likely be near everything :3

I'll post when I update the main post with the dl link

Or not...I have a TON of errors to fix
    I'm gonna start now, but meh...it's gonna take a while
    http://pixelperfectserver.tk/buildlog.txt
    I'm assuming this is the output from your device?

Nevermind
    I'm a n00b
    I found the init.acclaim.rc

Edit: and I still get the error on build with those changes....
    I tried to build 4.4 and we have a sensors error (as all others too :) google broke sensors everywhere)
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/Kxtf9.cpp: In member function 'virtual int Kxtf9Sensor::enable(int32_t, int)':
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/Kxtf9.cpp:56:20: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/Kxtf9.cpp: In member function 'virtual int Kxtf9Sensor::setDelay(int32_t, int64_t)':
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/Kxtf9.cpp:96:54: warning: format '%d' expects argument of type 'int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int' [-Wformat]
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/sensors.c:37:17: warning: braces around scalar initializer [enabled by default]
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/sensors.c:37:17: warning: (near initialization for 'sSensorList[0].fifoReservedEventCount') [enabled by default]
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/sensors.c:37:17: error: empty scalar initializer
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/sensors.c:37:17: error: (near initialization for 'sSensorList[0].fifoReservedEventCount')
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/sensors.c:37:17: warning: missing initializer [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
    device/bn/acclaim/libsensors/sensors.c:37:17: warning: (near initialization for 'sSensorList[0].fifoReservedEventCount') [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
    make: *** [/media/250gb2/CyanogenMod-V11/out/target/product/acclaim/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/sensors.acclaim_intermediates/sensors.o] Error 1
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Reference line is:
    SENSOR_TYPE_ACCELEROMETER, 8.0f*9.81f, (8.0f*9.81f)/2048.0f, 0.57f, 0, { } },

See here another one ;)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47287818
    Fixed

SENSOR_TYPE_ACCELEROMETER, (GRAVITY_EARTH * 2.0f),(GRAVITY_EARTH) / 1024.0f, 0.7f, 10000, 0,0, { } },
    Well...you make a good point

Well, with the official CM sources, things will be easier