Official Portuguese Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ninphilius

Jan 9, 2009
Hi,

I'm kind of new in here so I need help.
I'm thinking of buying a HTC Touch 3G Jade from ebay. The thing is that it's locked to the spanish vodafone. I also have a vodafone sim but I live in Portugal. Can anyone tell me if the spanish HTC Touch 3G will work on portugal with my portuguese vodafone sim if I unlock the mobile?
One more thing, do you know if there is any official portuguese rom for this phone, And if there is, can you tell me where to find it?

DaveShaw

Senior Moderator Emeritus
Dec 4, 2007
Huddersfield
www.taeguk.co.uk
Hi,

I'm kind of new in here so I need help.
I'm thinking of buying a HTC Touch 3G Jade from ebay. The thing is that it's locked to the spanish vodafone. I also have a vodafone sim but I live in Portugal. Can anyone tell me if the spanish HTC Touch 3G will work on portugal with my portuguese vodafone sim if I unlock the mobile?
One more thing, do you know if there is any official portuguese rom for this phone, And if there is, can you tell me where to find it?

If your phone has a Sim Lock then you might need to get it unlocked, there are no tools on xda to do this. However there are plenty of code sites out there.

If you want a PTG Rom, check out this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=483681
It's a collection of the ROM's out at the moment. When someone has one, it'll be there :)

Ta
Dave

ninphilius

Jan 9, 2009
This is 100% stock original ROM.
I just dumped it from my own Jade with all original ROM.

Thanks!!!
If you could help me by telling me how to install it it would be great... I don't understand much of this. It it was a simple rom I would know how to do it but with this two files I don't know how to install. I have to dump the previous spanish rom isn' that so?

ninphilius

Jan 9, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.