No Data/Calls on Viper 1.5

Search This thread

Pesty_Pupil

May 6, 2014
I have the weirdest issue, I searched around and have found no topics on so here it goes. Every time I try to install Viper 1.5 on the Verizon m8, Everything tells me it worked, then as I'm setting up the phone I don't have any Carrier calling/data. After setup is complete I still don't have any Carrier calling/data. Occasionally a message box appears saying sim is prepared and then I click on my carrier (Verizon) and the screen goes blank and repeats. Everything else on the rom works great! But I can't get my carrier data/calls! I've redownloaded, wiped, and re installed over and over! Hope I can get some help!

Thanks for the hard work and support!

jayle007

Jun 11, 2010
Try reflashing TRWP newest version. I had the same issue too and this fixed it for me.

I have the weirdest issue, I searched around and have found no topics on so here it goes. Every time I try to install Viper 1.5 on the Verizon m8, Everything tells me it worked, then as I'm setting up the phone I don't have any Carrier calling/data. After setup is complete I still don't have any Carrier calling/data. Occasionally a message box appears saying sim is prepared and then I click on my carrier (Verizon) and the screen goes blank and repeats. Everything else on the rom works great! But I can't get my carrier data/calls! I've redownloaded, wiped, and re installed over and over! Hope I can get some help!

Reactions: Pesty_Pupil

Pesty_Pupil

May 6, 2014
Yep, I fixed it, thanks guys. I was mistakenly using the wrong twrp version and it was flashing the viper gsm version of the rom!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try reflashing TRWP newest version. I had the same issue too and this fixed it for me.

yea sounds like OP is using one of the older initial releases

OP see here for TWRP from the actual team and not a port

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2717928