[ROM][MIUIv5][JB-4.2.2] NEW Multi-lang 3.9.27 MIUIandroid For d2tmo and d2ltetmo

Search This thread

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks to you for working to gather this information, and not even owning one.

no problem! I enjoy getting in on the discovery phase of new stuff, and since I can't get a new device yet, I'll just have to live vicariously through the T999L!!! To me, it's not only the most fun, but also where I can learn a whole lot.
But I am glad to do it just for helping out as well.

Can I use this rom on the SGH -T999L

Sent from my SGH-T999L using xda app-developers app

Just read the few posts above yours and you will know where it stands so far on this.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using xda premium

Reactions: sanuj22

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
That's a known issue with anything using the cm base. Its been fixed in the latest nightlies.
I believe it was a kernel problem, but don't hold me to that.

Reviewers

Mar 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/miuianroid_jb4
Updating partition details....
Failed

Error I get when I try to install this on my T-Mobile Galaxy S III

chipis

Oct 28, 2008
Somewhre in a cave
Everything runs good, even thou is fast with over clocking ktoonz kernel. I apply the supercharge v6, and its demon fast and responsive. :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

FckingAllen

Aug 28, 2009
Sacramento916
If I flash Gapps over the Gapps I have on the phone right now will it harm anything or simply replace what's on there as it is? I didn't install the Miui Gapps that's on the OP. I had a file for 4.2.2 on my sdcard as it was from cm10.1 and flashed that because it was there. Is this a problem or is it basically the same thing?

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
If I flash Gapps over the Gapps I have on the phone right now will it harm anything or simply replace what's on there as it is? I didn't install the Miui Gapps that's on the OP. I had a file for 4.2.2 on my sdcard as it was from cm10.1 and flashed that because it was there. Is this a problem or is it basically the same thing?
Gapps from OP are not MIUI Gapps, they're just JB 4.2.2 gapps.

blackwing182

Nov 21, 2010
Naranjito P.R
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
I'm sorry but I can't get this right to load. I downloaded it on my computer and from my phone and it still won't work. Can you set up another link?

Sorry I Cant , I was uploading to goo.im but since Last time ppl complaint about Bad download speed. So Im not mirroring.

Btw re download

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
I know mt3g mentioned it a few pages back, but has anyone had any success in changing the default launcher?

Loving the ROM, but I don't know how much longer I can stand the ipho...I mean miui look.

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Ya install a custom launcher (nova) and in display choose preferred launcher lol, sorry I forgot to update people.

Miui isn't as easy as it seems to be but it sure is fun for a few days lol. I started having really weird issues popup here and there while I was at work. WiFi went bonkers and only found security networks no open ones, and I got a couple reboots with camera useage and settings fc it was random all at once right when I got to work so I had to emergency abort lol. Miss the ROM already.

Reactions: Da Kine

imblessed68

Jan 17, 2013
Thanks Doc and Team T999L!!!

Ya install a custom launcher (nova) and in display choose preferred launcher lol, sorry I forgot to update people.

Miui isn't as easy as it seems to be but it sure is fun for a few days lol. I started having really weird issues popup here and there while I was at work. WiFi went bonkers and only found security networks no open ones, and I got a couple reboots with camera useage and settings fc it was random all at once right when I got to work so I had to emergency abort lol. Miss the ROM already.

I just want to thank Mr. Doc and all who are working very hard to create roms for t999L. I had att s3 on tmobile network and got my phone exactly the way i wanted it when my son comes in the house with a tmobile s3 and wanted to swtich with me because he didn't want the color he got (white lol i had red) however I didn't know this phone was very new and the only thing I could do is root lol. I'm waiting patiently because I really love the LIquidsmooth rom so on that note Mr. Doc and team again I thank you for all your hard work!

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
I just want to thank Mr. Doc and all who are working very hard to create roms for t999L. I had att s3 on tmobile network and got my phone exactly the way i wanted it when my son comes in the house with a tmobile s3 and wanted to swtich with me because he didn't want the color he got (white lol i had red) however I didn't know this phone was very new and the only thing I could do is root lol. I'm waiting patiently because I really love the LIquidsmooth rom so on that note Mr. Doc and team again I thank you for all your hard work!
Good and all but you are posting things in the wrong area and commenting in the wrong places. Please read before posting, and try not to quote things that have nothing to do with what you are posting either.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
i think it was camera data files

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I had provided the camera data folder/files to some with this issue and it didn't help. It wasn't till they fixed several things with the kernel (so I've heard) that it started working. So that's why I'm assuming it was primarily kernel, though it may not have been only the kernel.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Blackwing182, Evo4gNoob and Darklichny Presents

33c581x.jpg

Some images of how the Rom Looks :)

23lcu8p.jpg

Changelog - miuiandroid.com

How To Install
    Download Rom
    Reboot Recovery
    Wipe Data, Wipe Cache(Do Not Dirty Flash NO MATTER WHAT!!!)
    Flash Rom
    Reboot Phone - Fill the Welcome Screen till you se the Homescreen
    Reboot Recovery
    Flash Gapps - Do Not Wipe
    Reboot
    Enjoy

Whats Working
    Almost all

Not Working?
    NFC, Probably More

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE - Multi-lang MIUIv5 JB4.2 d2att 3.9.27

Download Gapps From : Goo.im/gapps​

Thanx To klin1344 For Let me use His kernel! , Go and thank him here :) Klin1344 Kernel Thread Thank Him!
    Ppl i know that you are impatient for the rom, trust me i know, 2 morrow is friday (MIUI Masive Flash Day or like MIUI says Orange Friday)

lets wait till 2 morrow and i proimes that i will give you the rom 100% flashable and functional.

i wont let you down guys :) mark my words!
    For Tmobile Galaxy S3 LTE Phone

I Think LTE is Working (Cant test i dont have the d2ltetmo)

Dial in Phone App *#*#4636#*#*
    Go to Phone Information
    Go to the tab that Says [LTE/GSM]
    Change it to [LTE/GSM/WCDMA]
    Go Back to home, Set your APN, and Feedback me with the results.

LTE workaround found By Team Member ( Dont know his Name in xda, latter ill put his Dev Name.

------------------------------------
    FOR ALL USERS MUST READ

If You get any lagg by any moment, Just Reboot in to Wipe Cache, Then fix permissions. Reboot
    3.8.9 is up on att thread, please wait till latter so i can update a new version on 3.8.29, :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    Anyone have working T-Mobile kernel for this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Here's the KT kernel from the AT&T thread, with the updater script modified to work on T-Mobile. I'm running it now.

http://goo.im/devs/jermaine151/MIUIv5-4.2.2-KT747-AOSP-JB-MR1-3.4-TMO-06-26-2013.zip