Unbrick kindle fire hd 7 on mac

Search This thread

Bao289

Mar 23, 2014
hi my kindle fire hd 7 inch is stuck on the Kindle fire logo. i have a mac and a fast boot cable. What should i do. I need step by step guide please. :)

TheOmegaTD

Dec 7, 2012
hi my kindle fire hd 7 inch is stuck on the Kindle fire logo. i have a mac and a fast boot cable. What should i do. I need step by step guide please. :)
Can't post a link, but there is a specific Kindle HD forum that should be able to help you. You will brick your device if you use the info found on this forum.

Bao289

Mar 23, 2014
Can't post a link, but there is a specific Kindle HD forum that should be able to help you. You will brick your device if you use the info found on this forum.
thanks i found out a way to flashboot my kindle fire hd 7 for different commands reboot,flash img etc. But i can't seem to find out a way to fix it! i was wondering if there is even any way to do it!

TheOmegaTD

Dec 7, 2012
Sorry, but I only know enough to be dangerous. What I do know for certain, is that if you type "Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD" in the "Type To Find Your Device" box above, you will be directed to the correct forum and more likely to find folks that will be able to help you. This is the first gen Kindle forum, and using any of the solutions found on this forum will probably brick your device.

IELPO

Feb 26, 2015
Kindle fire hd 7" on mac with fastboot cable

hi my kindle fire hd 7 inch is stuck on the kindle fire logo. I have a mac and a fast boot cable. What should i do. I need step by step guide please. :)

ey i am in the same page. Same thing happened to me did u find a way to fix it? If so can u please help me step by step? Thanks a lot.