Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jimaslan

Jun 29, 2013
Please if anyone knows, in 4.8.29 miui, how can I disable "battery usage warning" at notification panel when battery mode is "performance"?

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I think this thread should be closed until there is no reaction from the developer how to fix these errors.

What did you expect from a closed sourced device. The device is trying his best I'm sure. But without even the basic kernel source, and having the UI as closed there is only so much the dev can do.

Keep in mind this is a developers site. Not a rom support site

Reactions: sivabommakanti

Trinaaa

Sep 9, 2011
Leipzig
Samsung Galaxy S21
I think you missunderstood... I have no problem with the dev or the device, but it's clear that we are not able to flash this. And i think the developer could say what's causing these error(s). And if not, my opinion, this thread must be closed until somebody (like me too) will end up in a bootloop.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I think you missunderstood... I have no problem with the dev or the device, but it's clear that we are not able to flash this. And i think the developer could say what's causing these error(s). And if not, my opinion, this thread must be closed until somebody (like me too) will end up in a bootloop.

That is always the risk you run when flashing your device. All roms are alpha and betas for a reason. There is never a guarantee that it will not brick. The dev could have no idea why. Without any source its really hard to tell.

No the thread will not be closed

Reactions: khamsakamal48

linuxxxx

Sep 22, 2013
Stop this ot here, everyone

BTW I've an announcement

I got bored of bootloops, so I'll make WiUi a MOD, not a ROM. Here's why
>You'll be able to flash it on any MiUi 6 build
>You won't have to wipe /data to install it (but i suggest to flash it when you update the rom, before boot it)
>Smaller packages: less upload time, less download time, more customiziations with aroma
>No more bootloops and recovery errors since i'll be able to flash it on my mi 2s too

I hope you understand my situation, I want to contribute in the best way i can :D

its not work for xiaomi Mi4

install use CWM and get (error 6)
Known issue, I've fixed this and as u can read above some thigs will change, you can try 5.20 anyway that should boot (dunno if it works, it's for Mi3W but they're same device for MiUi kernel)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trinaaa

ceyad

Feb 21, 2010
cirebon
i'll try it soon bro. keep up the good work.

let me know if you need beta tester for your rom/mod.
i love MIUI, and love it more when someone made it more customisable like u did linuxxxx (4x right? :D)

ceyad

Feb 21, 2010
cirebon
get unknown baseband after flash this mod.

restore backup and save.

please fix, i need ROM for Mi4 :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think this thread should be closed until there is no reaction from the developer how to fix these errors.

What did you expect from a closed sourced device. The device is trying his best I'm sure. But without even the basic kernel source, and having the UI as closed there is only so much the dev can do.

Keep in mind this is a developers site. Not a rom support site

That is always the risk you run when flashing your device. All roms are alpha and betas for a reason. There is never a guarantee that it will not brick. The dev could have no idea why. Without any source its really hard to tell.

No the thread will not be closed
    Stop this ot here, everyone

BTW I've an announcement

I got bored of bootloops, so I'll make WiUi a MOD, not a ROM. Here's why
    >You'll be able to flash it on any MiUi 6 build
    >You won't have to wipe /data to install it (but i suggest to flash it when you update the rom, before boot it)
    >Smaller packages: less upload time, less download time, more customiziations with aroma
    >No more bootloops and recovery errors since i'll be able to flash it on my mi 2s too

I hope you understand my situation, I want to contribute in the best way i can :D

its not work for xiaomi Mi4

install use CWM and get (error 6)
    Known issue, I've fixed this and as u can read above some thigs will change, you can try 5.20 anyway that should boot (dunno if it works, it's for Mi3W but they're same device for MiUi kernel)