[Solved] Need Help with S-On

Search This thread

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Actually issue was dd commands and revone wasn't working for tampered so tried the guru rest and voila it worked.Now atlast everything's back to stock now i can give htc my phone and tell them to change it or repair it cause of the imsi issue im facing with the phone which happened after i got jtag brick repair.

well, if all is good now, please edit the main thread title to include [SOLVED] (go to 1st post click EDIT, at the bottom of the edit window click GO ADVANCED, then you can edit the main title), thanks

PS: pressing the thanks button wouldn't hurt either on the useful posts ;)

Reactions: Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Nov 2, 2010
Mumbai
well, if all is good now, please edit the main thread title to include [SOLVED] (go to 1st post click EDIT, at the bottom of the edit window click GO ADVANCED, then you can edit the main title), thanks

Actaully net was acting a bit weird frequent disconnection but hey thanked u now ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually issue was dd commands and revone wasn't working for tampered so tried the guru rest and voila it worked.Now atlast everything's back to stock now i can give htc my phone and tell them to change it or repair it cause of the imsi issue im facing with the phone which happened after i got jtag brick repair.