[Q] Android 4.3 when?

Search This thread

sjosten

Feb 17, 2014
Hi!

Bought à galaxy gear for à very good price, but i got the galaxy mega 6.3. So i can't use it yet, i ned android 4.3. I have searched around allt and i found that it was goding to be come out last month januari.... But it hasen't :( Do someone know when android 4.3 comes or how i can use my gear?
(Sorry for my bad english, hope you get the meaning!)

sashusmom

May 10, 2008
North Jersey
I tried to track own this answer for the last 2 weeks. Several calls to samsung, a visit to the samsung experience guys at BestBuy, several calls to ATT, an att store visit. I invested at least 6-8 hours of my time between calls, online chats and personal store visits. Got the run around by everybody. No one is on the same page, and some just come right out and say it's not available.

I think we will get kitkat 4.4 first, and 4.3 will be moot.

danierakes

Feb 28, 2013
I tried to track own this answer for the last 2 weeks. Several calls to samsung, a visit to the samsung experience guys at BestBuy, several calls to ATT, an att store visit. I invested at least 6-8 hours of my time between calls, online chats and personal store visits. Got the run around by everybody. No one is on the same page, and some just come right out and say it's not available.

I think we will get kitkat 4.4 first, and 4.3 will be moot.

Samsung skip 4.3...we will get 4.4 on march...but only for mega 6.3 9200&9205 and all us variant

waynester21

Sep 10, 2013
The latest update for the Mega 6.3 does have Galaxy Gear support without needing 4.3.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using xda app-developers app