[Q] Issues with flashing official firmware XXUBNG4

Search This thread

amboodx

Dec 10, 2012
I have flash my galaxy grand 2 with GenNxt custom rom, in that rom wifi is not working.
So I have tried to get back to official firmware 4.4.2 which I have updated before using custom rom.
But now after going to download mode it shows UDC START and it fails to flash, guys plz help me out....
In advance thanks.....

elanandkumar

Sep 1, 2011
Bangalore
I am also having same issue. Someone suggested me to downlosd INS version of rom. But i have not tried it as this rom is great.

Please let me know whether it works or not

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Rahul10

Jul 29, 2014
New Delhi
I have flash my galaxy grand 2 with GenNxt custom rom, in that rom wifi is not working.
So I have tried to get back to official firmware 4.4.2 which I have updated before using custom rom.
But now after going to download mode it shows UDC START and it fails to flash, guys plz help me out....
In advance thanks.....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=54668451

help cant flash stock rom 4.4.2 in galaxy garnd dous 2 via odin 3.9 [Solved]

You can check this thread the guy had his phone in sub brick form and he unbricked it...

plz do press the thanks button:D

Reactions: davidbhwong69

amboodx

Dec 10, 2012
I got G7 stock recovery from forum and I have recovered it using cwm, and get wifi back thanks to him for providing us the file and I want to get rid of that by getting stock rom G7 firmware, I have searched everywhere but :thumbdown: plz anybody can suggest me that if I flash with g8 to my g7 of another country it will be stock or stuck ......

Sent from my SM-G7102 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

elanandkumar

Sep 1, 2011
Bangalore
I got G7 stock recovery from forum and I have recovered it using cwm, and get wifi back thanks to him for providing us the file and I want to get rid of that by getting stock rom G7 firmware, I have searched everywhere but [emoji107] plz anybody can suggest me that if I flash with g8 to my g7 of another country it will be stock or stuck ......

If you really want to have stock rom instead of gennxt rom, you can initialize your firmware using kies. I did it. Previous it was not possible but now yiu can do so as G7 is available through kies. This lrocess will also unroot your device.

amboodx

Dec 10, 2012
ok thanks Bro… I am trying… .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In advance thanks.....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=54668451

help cant flash stock rom 4.4.2 in galaxy garnd dous 2 via odin 3.9 [Solved]

You can check this thread the guy had his phone in sub brick form and he unbricked it...

plz do press the thanks button:D