Help me config Myn's Donut to work better than WM + SPB

Search This thread

cp0020

Sep 2, 2009
atlanta
That would be awesome.
Thanks!

here you go man. just extract the .tar form the zip. you know what to do with it right? just making sure. and if you cant find this app in the market then you must be running 240x320? if so i'll also post another androidupdate.tar to fix your market. just let me know

Attachments

• androidupdate.zip
    66.1 KB · Views: 3

cp0020

Sep 2, 2009
atlanta
I am running the 240, but I am thinking of changing That. Would you recommend?
alot of people use 240x320 mostly beacuse its crystal clear. but in 240x320 most of the apps do not fit right. and it ''had'' the market issue. but i use 320x480 because everything fits like it should. its a little fuzzy but its really not that bad. more and more people are switching to it. but 320x428 is right in the middle. most of the apps fit and its pretty damn clear and it ''had'' the market issue aswell. so if you cant handle a little fuzziness then i recomend going with 320x428. if you would rather have everything fit perfect then go with 320x480

Gersonian

Sep 22, 2008
Washington, DC
I am giving it a spin right now. Probably not the best idea as I am about to go out for the night, but we will see how it goes... Again, thanks for your help.

EDIT-- OK so I thought the 480 option was a little too blurry for my taste. Giving the 428 a spin now. The 24x320 was nice as everything was about as clear as it could be, but hey I have not flashed my phone too many times so I will give this one a run too and see what I think and then go from there. I just think after having everything crystal clear it might be hard to go with anything else. So, could you help me out with a 240 version of the app?

People always ask why I still have this phone, and for the the avg joe, they just dont understand that this, right here, is why I still have this phone. I love my vogue and for what its worth, I will keep trying this s***t out and breathing new life into her.

Last edited:

cp0020

Sep 2, 2009
atlanta
I am giving it a spin right now. Probably not the best idea as I am about to go out for the night, but we will see how it goes... Again, thanks for your help.
no problem man. also if your switching to a different resolution its best to clear dalvik cache in the replimenu. or it may look a little distorted cause you still have your data from a different res. and for 320x428 and 320x480 it requires an lcd density of 160.

cp0020

Sep 2, 2009
atlanta
here you go man. just unzip and install like any other androidupdate.tar. it will change your lcd density to 160. use this if your going to use 320x428 or 320x480. and after the update just click on clear dalvik cache.

Attachments

• androidupdate.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 6

Gersonian

Sep 22, 2008
Washington, DC
This makes a world of difference to me with some of the apps I wanted to use already. Thanks for this. Good luck with your phone. Are you think of just upgrading at this point or seeing about what you can do with insurance? If you change phones, I know you will be missed the Vogue forums...

Peace!

cp0020

Sep 2, 2009
atlanta
This makes a world of difference to me with some of the apps I wanted to use already. Thanks for this. Good luck with your phone. Are you think of just upgrading at this point or seeing about what you can do with insurance? If you change phones, I know you will be missed the Vogue forums...

Peace!
thanks man that means alot :) so your on 320x428 now? if you need the market fix let me know. and i want to upgrade but i would miss this comunity and the excitement of updated builds and trying new stuff, i got insurance on the phone so i'll just get it replaced.
if you ever need any help man dont hesitate to pm me