【guide】how to send one mobile game data into another and play

Search This thread

gurram prashanth

Jun 17, 2014
Hyderabad
Most games ask you to download additional data like talking tom2,and also obb data like dead trigger,asphalt8 etc but obb data exceeds 100mb not all the people have wifi connection some migth have only mobile like me data if you have a game that you want in another mobile but dont know how to get that mobile game data into yours then go on reading,so this is how it goes
REQUIRMENTS
two mobiles,one with the game and data and one which you want the game in
I have galaxy tab 2 with dead trigger1 and nokia x(in which i want dead trigger)
for sending obb
1.take galaxy tab and send dead trigger apk into the x
2.install the apk its just 9mb and open it says connect to the internet
3.close the game open any file explorer I use es file explorer in the galaxy tab
4.go to android then obb you see a folder for dead trigger
5.then in nokia x make the folder obb only if you dont have and also the dead trigger folder just as same in tab
6.then in the tab if you open the dead trigger folder you can see only one file with the same folder name send it to the nokia x its some 180mb
7.then cut and paste the file to the daed trigger folder you made
8.then close the explorer and open the game just connect to internet once
9.it just recognizes the files and opens
10.your work is done enjoy the cool game
FOR DATA
its easy for obb but when it comes to data it becomes difficult take talking tom ig you go to android then data go to talking tom 2 folder u can see a thousand files if you follow the first method for this ,making folder sub folder etc etc it would take days so lets do it simpler
1.send the talking tom 2 apk to nokia x from tab
2.install its just 15mb
3.every knows that you cant send a whole folder through bluetooth or any way
4.this is where es file explorer comes into action make a zip of the talking tom 2 folder
5.send it to the x then open talking tom 2 app your work is still not done it shows connect to internet
6.close app and open es file explorer go to the zip of talking tom 2 u sent from tab
7.extract the zip then open it it has a folder with the same name of the zip in it
8.cut and paste it in android/data
9.then open the app from app drawer
10.have the fun
DONT SAY EVERY ONES KNOWS IT THIS MIGTH HELP THOSE WHO DONT KNOW
FAQ
1.does this require root
A.no
2.which android version is required
A.migth work on every version it depends upon the game
3.EVERY ONE KNOWS THIS
A. not everyone only most people know it migth help others who dont know
thank me if liked my thread and sorry for bad english