When turning on again and again reset

Search This thread

eXMarty

Apr 21, 2014
Hello,
I would like to ask for advice when trying to launch the HTC Wildfire S.
When turning to again and again reset.
Do HBOOT I get, but if you choose here as FACTORY RESET a second screen appears with FACTORY RESET but for a few seconds (about 5) to reset the phone again and it repeats over and over again.
Advice on how to try to find out if he goes phone still working.

Many thanks in advance

Last edited:

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Hello,
Do HBOOT I get, but if you choose here as FACTORY RESET a second screen appears with FACTORY RESET but for a few seconds (about 5) to reset the phone again and it repeats over and over again.

Many thanks in advance

Can you post the hboot details, and do you have adb/fastboot set up?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ariyaian

Apr 18, 2013
www.p30on.ir
Hello,

Many thanks in advance
try install new ROM ;)

eXMarty

Apr 21, 2014
Thanks for the reply

HBOOT details:
Code:
*** UNLOCKED ***
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.57.39.10M
Feb  8 2012,18:29:31

And by the following: "do you have adb/fastboot set up" did you mean exactly what?

Unlock I made up in attempts to revive the phone. After unlocking, I tried to upload the original ROM (RUU) - which is played on the phone apparently well (there has been no error message) but after restarting the phone still behaved as describing

Many thanks again for further advice

Can you post the hboot details, and do you have adb/fastboot set up?

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Thanks for the reply

HBOOT details:
Code:
*** UNLOCKED ***
MARVEL PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.09.0099
MICROP-0451
RADIO-7.57.39.10M
Feb  8 2012,18:29:31

And by the following: "do you have adb/fastboot set up" did you mean exactly what?

Unlock I made up in attempts to revive the phone. After unlocking, I tried to upload the original ROM (RUU) - which is played on the phone apparently well (there has been no error message) but after restarting the phone still behaved as describing

Many thanks again for further advice
Adb/fastboot are programs used for interacting with android devices for development :) by unlocking the bootloader you have these items.

Judging by what you have said you are stuck in a bootloop. I suggest flashing a custom recovery for the 2012 wildfire s and then flashing a custom rom. The ruu may not have worked for a few reasons but mainly because your bootloader is unlocked.

eXMarty

Apr 21, 2014
Adb/fastboot are programs used for interacting with android devices for development :) by unlocking the bootloader you have these items.

Judging by what you have said you are stuck in a bootloop. I suggest flashing a custom recovery for the 2012 wildfire s and then flashing a custom rom. The ruu may not have worked for a few reasons but mainly because your bootloader is unlocked.

Many, many thanks again ...

for sure: you can send me the rirect link to "custom recovery for the 2012 wildfire s"
(ideally with the procedure) :cowboy:

eXMarty

Apr 21, 2014
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1997465 give this a bash :)

Hello,
thanks for the link (so that we talked about the same procedure). I have followed the steps and installed CWM.
But basically the original problem persists. After starting the phone after selecting the start and Recovery, CWM menu displayed only for a few seconds and the phone will reset again.

I also noticed unusual features:
After connecting the phone USB cable to power supply (charger or PC), the phone automatically turns on.

Again thanks in advance for further advice

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Hello,
thanks for the link (so that we talked about the same procedure). I have followed the steps and installed CWM.
But basically the original problem persists. After starting the phone after selecting the start and Recovery, CWM menu displayed only for a few seconds and the phone will reset again.

I also noticed unusual features:
After connecting the phone USB cable to power supply (charger or PC), the phone automatically turns on.

Again thanks in advance for further advice

Turns on and stays on, or turns on and then does its reboot thing?