[RECOVERY] [TWRP 2.8.0.0] [v500] [9-11-2014]

Search This thread

Drgravy

Mar 22, 2012
Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Phone look:
AgsV.png
WujW.png

Tablet look:
eIDZ.png

fYob.png

CHANGELOG for 2.8.0.0:
-Add MTP support to recovery thanks mostly to bigbiff with a little help from Dees_Troy
-Add command line capabilities - you can now execute various TWRP features via adb instead of the touchscreen
-Add support for color in the console and give error, warning, and highlight lines different colors
-Track backup and restore progress based on file sizes to provide a much more accurate indication of progress
-Improve handling of /misc thanks to mdmower
-Improve setting of time on Qualcomm devices thanks to [NUT]
-Allow using images on slidervalue GUI objects thanks to Tassadar
-Allow using variables and addition and subtraction in variables for easier theming
-Add support for 1440x2560, 280x280, and 320x320 resolutions and update 240x240
-Allow ui.xml file to include additional xml files to help break up the theme and make TWRP easier to maintain
-Other minor fixes and improvements

Over the course of the last year or so, bigbiff has worked to migrate various Java functions from Android's MTP implementation to bring you a fully C++ based MTP implementation that allows you to transfer files to both emulated storage and Micro SD cards. It's confirmed to work on various Nexus devices but we may have to make some changes on other devices to keep Windows happy. Windows is very picky about USB IDs and its drivers. We have tested it on Windows 7 and 8 as well as Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty. MTP is enabled by default, but we do toggle it off and on automatically during certain operations such as if you choose to wipe a storage partition. You can enable or disable MTP under the mount menu in TWRP. For more about what MTP is here.

Note: Due to a weird bug with our MTP setup, you cannot copy a zip file to the root of storage with Windows. You can change the .zip to something else like .txt and then copy it to the root and rename the file back to .zip once it's copied to the device. You can also copy the zip into any subfolder.

Command line support is also now available. You can perform various OpenRecoveryScript commands via the adb shell. Depending on what you are doing you may wish to do a "twrp set tw_mtp_enabled 0" and then reboot to prevent the MTP auto toggle from killing your adb interface. You can use this option to create and restore backups, wipe, install zips, and more. Via adb shell, type twrp followed by a space then enter the OpenRecoveryScript command and hit enter. Find more OpenRecoveryScript commands here.

CHANGELOG for 2.7.1.0:

-Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
-Various bugfixes to backup and restore
-Improvements to USB storage handling
-Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
-Various other bugfixes and tweaks

CHANGELOG for 2.7.0.0:
-Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
-Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
-Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
-Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
-Text wrap in the console output
-Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
-Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
-Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
-Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions thanks to Samer Diab
-Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
-Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
-Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
-Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
-USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
-Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
-Add 4.4 decrypt support
-Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
-Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes

Note: 2.7 marks the first time that we are dropping support for older devices. We are doing this because of the SELinux support needed to install 4.4 Kit Kat ROMs. The non-TWRP parts of the recovery image have to be built in at least a 4.1 tree and the kernel that is included in the recovery image has to support writing SELinux contexts. We don't own most of the devices that we support so we depend on outside testers and developers to help us update devices. In many cases we can't find someone readily. Come to #twrp on Freenode if you want to help bring your device up to date. You can tell right away if your device will support 4.4 ROMs in 2.7. Boot TWRP and press the console button (the square-ish button either in the bottom middle or upper right) to view the console output. If it doesn't say "Full SELinux support" in the console, then your device still needs some work. Help us help you.

CHANGELOG for 2.6.3.0:
-Proper backup and restore of SELinux contexts (thanks to Tassadar)
-Pull in some ROM information for backup name generation
-Merge all recent patches from AOSP bringing TWRP up to date with Android 4.3
-Add 1200x1920 theme (thanks to Tassadar)
-A few other fixes and tweaks

CHANGELOG for 2.6.1.0:
-Initial SELinux support (only a few devices, need testers so come by IRC if your device doesn't have it and needs it)
-Initial support for f2fs file system formatting (Moto X)
-Update SuperSU install for 4.3 ROMs
-Fixed a permissions bug on files created during backup
-Fixed a bug that caused TWRP to not wait for compressed backups to finish causing 0 byte files and md5sums to not match
-Fixed decryption of encrypted data so that both TouchWiz and AOSP decryption are possible
-Ignore lost+found folder during backup and size calculations
-Various other minor bug fixes and tweaks

CHANGELOG for 2.6.0.0:
Special Note: If you are running a custom theme, you will likely need to remove that theme before updating to 2.6.0.0 as your custom theme will likely not have some of the new changes visible (e.g. you won't be able to encrypt a backup)!
-Can encrypt a backup to prevent theft of private data from your backup files
-Updated graphics / icon courtesy of shift
-Updated exFAT to latest commits
-Fixed a problem with Samsung TouchWiz decryption
-Update SuperSU binary
-Fixed saving of backup partitions list
-Fixed saving of last used zip install folder
-Fixed backup of datadata on devices that use a separate partition for datadata
-Fixed some issues with the advanced wipe list (android_secure, can now wipe internal storage on data/media deivces and wipe data on the advanced list no longer formats the entire data partition)
-Fixed some problems with partitioning a SD card
-Various other bug fixes and tweaks

Notes about encrypted backups:
Why encrypt your backups? -- Most people store their backups on the device. Any app that has permission to access storage could potentially read your backup files and try to harvest your data. Encrypted backups also provide an added layer of security if you move your backups to other storage devices or to the cloud. The encryption that we're using is probably not strong enough for enterprise level security, but should be strong enough to make it significantly difficult to get to your data.

Encryption is using OpenAES which uses AES 128-bit cbc encryption. If you happen to use a longer password (over 16 characters) then the encryption strength improves to 192 or 256 bits. Do not forget your password. If you forget your password you will be unable to restore your backup. We don't encrypt the entire backup. Encryption is very CPU intensive and can be fairly slow even when we spread the workload over multiple cores even on the latest high-end devices. To ensure that encrypted backups don't take forever, we don't encrypt any other partitions besides /data and in /data we don't encrypt /data/app (or other app related directories where apks are stored) and we don't encrypt dalvik cache.

DISCLAIMER:
I nor anyone else is responsible for what you do to your device.
but if something goes wrong I will do my best to help

DOWNLOAD:

GooManager won't work for this device so please see Below for download links.
You can find more information and download links on our website!

Updated TWRP 2.6.3.1 for cm/aosp 3 versions
please check the software version in your: settings/ about tablet / software information / software version
and grab the one that matches yours

V50010a (<--V50010b use this one)

V50010c

V50010e

Archived builds

Flashable zip (works on any version if you already have a custom recovery installed just flash in recovery)

Flashable zip v2.6.3.2 ( ** updated with 1200x1920 theme works on any version if you already have a custom recovery installed just flash in recovery)

Flashable zip v2.6.3.3 ( ** updated with brightness slider works on any version if you already have a custom recovery installed just flash in recovery) credit goes to aicjofs

Flashable zip 2.7.0.0

Flashable zip 2.7.0.0B (added back option to backup recovery)
Flashable zip 2.7.0.0 with USB OTG
v500-TWRP_2.7.1.0-recovery.zip (just flash in recovery)

Current build

v500-TWRP_2.8.0.0-recovery.zip (just flash in recovery)

These builds are for the 4.4.2 bootloader
If you are on the 4.4.2 OTA this is the build you want:
just flash it in recovery
4.4.2-v500-TWRP_2.7.0.1-recovery.zip

New version 2.7.1.0
4.4.2-v500-TWRP_2.7.1.0-recovery.zip

New Version 2.8.0.0
4.4.2-v500-TWRP_2.8.0.0-recovery.zip (just flash in recovery)

If you don't have twrp on your device already
use the script from this thread scroll down to step 3 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2698267
then flash the above build in twrp

Credits:
@aicjofs for mentioning the kernel from the ota and all around help
@id10terror - for all the work he has done on the ota
@autoprime- for his 4.4.2 root
@annoyingduck- for testing

Don't forget to checkout the themes in post 2

loki : https://github.com/djrbliss/loki (click download zip on the right side)

These instructions are for 4.2.2 Only!!
Instructions:

Code:
you must be rooted

you must have fastboot and adb installed on your pc

download twrp

download loki

unzip loki

place twrp in bin folder of loki

connect your tablet to pc

open a terminal and cd to that bin folder

then run these commands:

adb push twrp.lok /data/local/tmp

adb push loki_tool /data/local/tmp

adb shell

su

chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_tool

/data/local/tmp/loki_tool flash recovery /data/local/tmp/twrp.lok

exit

exit

adb reboot recovery

That is it you will now be in recovery

cheers

CREDITS:

@djrbliss for his bootloader patch LOKI this wouldn't be possible without it
@Dees_Troy and team win for this wonderful recovery
@mustbepbs for getting started with building recovery
@nycbjr and cmb roms
if I forgot someone please let me know

Last edited:

Drgravy

Mar 22, 2012

Attachments

• holofied.png
    holofied.png
    163.7 KB · Views: 3,649
Last edited:

Drgravy

Mar 22, 2012
Warranty lose when installing?

truthfully i am not sure

@Drgravy

hi, just to be safe, this procedure for ADB and FastBoot is correct, right?
http://techbeasts.com/2013/08/26/how-to-install-adb-fastboot-drivers-on-your-windows-pc-guide/

because with windows 8.1 I have not done modding on my N7000 and I do not remember a beep

anyway thanks for the work done

I am not up on windows
I have one old windows machine that I keep around just in case it is running vista

any help? i cant install it :(

loki aboot version does not match device

well I'll need some values from your: build.prop
so use your favorite root browser and navigate to system/build.prop and tell me these values:

Code:
ro.product.model=
ro.product.brand=
ro.product.name=
ro.product.device=
ro.product.board=

ro.build.version.incremental=
ro.build.version.sdk=
ro.build.version.codename=
ro.build.version.release=

ro.build.description=
ro.build.fingerprint=

sugaritos

Dec 3, 2010
Athens
Drgravy here is the info from my build.pop. i managed to pull the aboot.img from my device but i cannot use loki patch..
Code:
ro.product.model=LG-V500
ro.product.brand=lge
ro.product.name=awifi_open_kr
ro.product.device=awifi
ro.product.board=MSM8960

ro.build.version.incremental=V50010c.1379452672

ro.build.version.sdk=17
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.2.2

ro.build.description=awifi_open_kr-user 4.2.2 JDQ39B V50010c.1379452672 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=lge/awifi_open_kr/awifi:4.2.2/JDQ39B/V50010c.1379452672:user/release-keys

Drgravy

Mar 22, 2012
Drgravy here is the info from my build.pop. i managed to pull the aboot.img from my device but i cannot use loki patch..
Code:
ro.product.model=LG-V500
ro.product.brand=lge
ro.product.name=awifi_open_kr
ro.product.device=awifi
ro.product.board=MSM8960

ro.build.version.incremental=V50010c.1379452672

ro.build.version.sdk=17

ro.build.description=awifi_open_kr-user 4.2.2 JDQ39B V50010c.1379452672 release-keys

ro.build.fingerprint=lge/awifi_open_kr/awifi:4.2.2/JDQ39B/V50010c.1379452672:user/release-keys

ok i see the difference
to make this work you will need to open a new issue here : https://github.com/djrbliss/loki/issues?page=1&state=open
and provide this info and also provide your aboot.img

he should be able to update loki for your device

Reactions: sugaritos

sugaritos

Dec 3, 2010
Athens
yesterday a new firmware update has come. when i update i must open again a new issue? (this update will come to all devices lg said. it may fixes the blue line issue)

Alexey71

Oct 13, 2012
Russian
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
But on my Tablet installed TWRP?

ro.product.model=LG-V500
ro.product.brand=lge
ro.product.name=awifi_open_cis
ro.product.device=awifi
ro.product.board=MSM8960

ro.build.version.incremental=V50010a.1380630039
ro.build.version.sdk=17

ro.build.description=awifi_open_cis-user 4.2.2 JDQ39B V50010a.1380630039 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=lge/awifi_open_cis/awifi:4.2.2/JDQ39B/V50010a.1380630039:user/release-keys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Phone look:
    AgsV.png
    WujW.png

Tablet look:
    eIDZ.png

fYob.png

CHANGELOG for 2.8.0.0:
    -Add MTP support to recovery thanks mostly to bigbiff with a little help from Dees_Troy
    -Add command line capabilities - you can now execute various TWRP features via adb instead of the touchscreen
    -Add support for color in the console and give error, warning, and highlight lines different colors
    -Track backup and restore progress based on file sizes to provide a much more accurate indication of progress
    -Improve handling of /misc thanks to mdmower
    -Improve setting of time on Qualcomm devices thanks to [NUT]
    -Allow using images on slidervalue GUI objects thanks to Tassadar
    -Allow using variables and addition and subtraction in variables for easier theming
    -Add support for 1440x2560, 280x280, and 320x320 resolutions and update 240x240
    -Allow ui.xml file to include additional xml files to help break up the theme and make TWRP easier to maintain
    -Other minor fixes and improvements

Over the course of the last year or so, bigbiff has worked to migrate various Java functions from Android's MTP implementation to bring you a fully C++ based MTP implementation that allows you to transfer files to both emulated storage and Micro SD cards. It's confirmed to work on various Nexus devices but we may have to make some changes on other devices to keep Windows happy. Windows is very picky about USB IDs and its drivers. We have tested it on Windows 7 and 8 as well as Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty. MTP is enabled by default, but we do toggle it off and on automatically during certain operations such as if you choose to wipe a storage partition. You can enable or disable MTP under the mount menu in TWRP. For more about what MTP is here.

Note: Due to a weird bug with our MTP setup, you cannot copy a zip file to the root of storage with Windows. You can change the .zip to something else like .txt and then copy it to the root and rename the file back to .zip once it's copied to the device. You can also copy the zip into any subfolder.

Command line support is also now available. You can perform various OpenRecoveryScript commands via the adb shell. Depending on what you are doing you may wish to do a "twrp set tw_mtp_enabled 0" and then reboot to prevent the MTP auto toggle from killing your adb interface. You can use this option to create and restore backups, wipe, install zips, and more. Via adb shell, type twrp followed by a space then enter the OpenRecoveryScript command and hit enter. Find more OpenRecoveryScript commands here.

CHANGELOG for 2.7.1.0:

-Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
    -Various bugfixes to backup and restore
    -Improvements to USB storage handling
    -Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
    -Various other bugfixes and tweaks

CHANGELOG for 2.7.0.0:
    -Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
    -Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    -Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    -Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    -Text wrap in the console output
    -Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    -Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    -Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    -Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions thanks to Samer Diab
    -Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    -Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    -Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    -Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    -USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    -Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    -Add 4.4 decrypt support
    -Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
    -Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes

Note: 2.7 marks the first time that we are dropping support for older devices. We are doing this because of the SELinux support needed to install 4.4 Kit Kat ROMs. The non-TWRP parts of the recovery image have to be built in at least a 4.1 tree and the kernel that is included in the recovery image has to support writing SELinux contexts. We don't own most of the devices that we support so we depend on outside testers and developers to help us update devices. In many cases we can't find someone readily. Come to #twrp on Freenode if you want to help bring your device up to date. You can tell right away if your device will support 4.4 ROMs in 2.7. Boot TWRP and press the console button (the square-ish button either in the bottom middle or upper right) to view the console output. If it doesn't say "Full SELinux support" in the console, then your device still needs some work. Help us help you.

CHANGELOG for 2.6.3.0:
    -Proper backup and restore of SELinux contexts (thanks to Tassadar)
    -Pull in some ROM information for backup name generation
    -Merge all recent patches from AOSP bringing TWRP up to date with Android 4.3
    -Add 1200x1920 theme (thanks to Tassadar)
    -A few other fixes and tweaks

CHANGELOG for 2.6.1.0:
    -Initial SELinux support (only a few devices, need testers so come by IRC if your device doesn't have it and needs it)
    -Initial support for f2fs file system formatting (Moto X)
    -Update SuperSU install for 4.3 ROMs
    -Fixed a permissions bug on files created during backup
    -Fixed a bug that caused TWRP to not wait for compressed backups to finish causing 0 byte files and md5sums to not match
    -Fixed decryption of encrypted data so that both TouchWiz and AOSP decryption are possible
    -Ignore lost+found folder during backup and size calculations
    -Various other minor bug fixes and tweaks

CHANGELOG for 2.6.0.0:
    Special Note: If you are running a custom theme, you will likely need to remove that theme before updating to 2.6.0.0 as your custom theme will likely not have some of the new changes visible (e.g. you won't be able to encrypt a backup)!
    -Can encrypt a backup to prevent theft of private data from your backup files
    -Updated graphics / icon courtesy of shift
    -Updated exFAT to latest commits
    -Fixed a problem with Samsung TouchWiz decryption
    -Update SuperSU binary
    -Fixed saving of backup partitions list
    -Fixed saving of last used zip install folder
    -Fixed backup of datadata on devices that use a separate partition for datadata
    -Fixed some issues with the advanced wipe list (android_secure, can now wipe internal storage on data/media deivces and wipe data on the advanced list no longer formats the entire data partition)
    -Fixed some problems with partitioning a SD card
    -Various other bug fixes and tweaks

Notes about encrypted backups:
    Why encrypt your backups? -- Most people store their backups on the device. Any app that has permission to access storage could potentially read your backup files and try to harvest your data. Encrypted backups also provide an added layer of security if you move your backups to other storage devices or to the cloud. The encryption that we're using is probably not strong enough for enterprise level security, but should be strong enough to make it significantly difficult to get to your data.

Encryption is using OpenAES which uses AES 128-bit cbc encryption. If you happen to use a longer password (over 16 characters) then the encryption strength improves to 192 or 256 bits. Do not forget your password. If you forget your password you will be unable to restore your backup. We don't encrypt the entire backup. Encryption is very CPU intensive and can be fairly slow even when we spread the workload over multiple cores even on the latest high-end devices. To ensure that encrypted backups don't take forever, we don't encrypt any other partitions besides /data and in /data we don't encrypt /data/app (or other app related directories where apks are stored) and we don't encrypt dalvik cache.

DISCLAIMER:
    I nor anyone else is responsible for what you do to your device.
    but if something goes wrong I will do my best to help

DOWNLOAD:

GooManager won't work for this device so please see Below for download links.
    You can find more information and download links on our website!

Updated TWRP 2.6.3.1 for cm/aosp 3 versions
    please check the software version in your: settings/ about tablet / software information / software version
    and grab the one that matches yours

V50010a (<--V50010b use this one)

V50010c

V50010e

Archived builds

Flashable zip (works on any version if you already have a custom recovery installed just flash in recovery)

Flashable zip v2.6.3.2 ( ** updated with 1200x1920 theme works on any version if you already have a custom recovery installed just flash in recovery)

Flashable zip v2.6.3.3 ( ** updated with brightness slider works on any version if you already have a custom recovery installed just flash in recovery) credit goes to aicjofs

Flashable zip 2.7.0.0

Flashable zip 2.7.0.0B (added back option to backup recovery)
    Flashable zip 2.7.0.0 with USB OTG
    v500-TWRP_2.7.1.0-recovery.zip (just flash in recovery)

Current build

v500-TWRP_2.8.0.0-recovery.zip (just flash in recovery)

These builds are for the 4.4.2 bootloader
    If you are on the 4.4.2 OTA this is the build you want:
    just flash it in recovery
    4.4.2-v500-TWRP_2.7.0.1-recovery.zip

New version 2.7.1.0
    4.4.2-v500-TWRP_2.7.1.0-recovery.zip

New Version 2.8.0.0
    4.4.2-v500-TWRP_2.8.0.0-recovery.zip (just flash in recovery)

If you don't have twrp on your device already
    use the script from this thread scroll down to step 3 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2698267
    then flash the above build in twrp

Credits:
    @aicjofs for mentioning the kernel from the ota and all around help
    @id10terror - for all the work he has done on the ota
    @autoprime- for his 4.4.2 root
    @annoyingduck- for testing

Don't forget to checkout the themes in post 2

loki : https://github.com/djrbliss/loki (click download zip on the right side)

These instructions are for 4.2.2 Only!!
    Instructions:

Code:
    you must be rooted

you must have fastboot and adb installed on your pc

download twrp

download loki

unzip loki

place twrp in bin folder of loki

connect your tablet to pc

open a terminal and cd to that bin folder

then run these commands:

adb push twrp.lok /data/local/tmp

adb push loki_tool /data/local/tmp

adb shell

su

chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/loki_tool

/data/local/tmp/loki_tool flash recovery /data/local/tmp/twrp.lok

exit

exit

adb reboot recovery

That is it you will now be in recovery

cheers

CREDITS:

@djrbliss for his bootloader patch LOKI this wouldn't be possible without it
    @Dees_Troy and team win for this wonderful recovery
    @mustbepbs for getting started with building recovery
    @nycbjr and cmb roms
    if I forgot someone please let me know
    also found some nice themes you guys might like

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2675649 credit goes to @z31s1g

just grab the ones from the 1200 themes dropbox folder that is labled 2700

they have a configurable navbar and status bar and such

als here is a nice theme by @aicjofs http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49969043&postcount=203
    hope to have some new 2.8.0.0 TWRP builds done tonight if time permits
    so... please be patient
    updated to 2.7.1.0 for both bootloaders (be sure to grab the right one)
    OP updated with new builds for both bootloader Enjoy:)