Free SIM-Unlock Codes for Optimus 2X

Search This thread

Justray

Mar 9, 2009
GDL - Xalixco - México
Thank you! Now I know why the code didn't appeared me in CM10.

Thanks a lot, you just saved me a few bucks, now you should change the title because in feb/11 promo is gone, so hurry :eek:

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

It depends how you flash a stock ROM.
If you flash a stock rom ZIP file, you will be able to restore CM via CWM recovery.
If you flash a stock rom in .fls/.bin file, your CWM recovery will be overwritten, and it will be more difficult to reinstall CM.

With AIO tools NOTHING is difficult now, only time consuming :rolleyes:

Ok, i'll try in two days with this flashable zip

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2076882

Thanks !

:victory: hurry!!! :fingers-crossed: I hope the .zip rom is enough, I dont want to lose CMW and root... :p I havent used AIO tools but I think the time is near.

Reactions: rottenpenguin

rottenpenguin

Jun 17, 2011
Guys, if you were content with the website's free beta service, consider sharing their website. They'll discontinue the free service on February 11th, but maybe they'll reconsider this if we show them our appreciation!

Justray

Mar 9, 2009
GDL - Xalixco - México
Update: I got my mail yesterday, unlocked and ready to rock!!! thanks a lot :)

Tip: To enter the unlock code without another carrier SIM dial 2945#*XXX# replace XXX with your phone model, being here in the LG P990 forum most should dial 2945#*990# enter code and be free! and thankful ;)

ImRocker

Dec 26, 2012
Barquisimeto
sescrito.tumblr.com
Why shouldn't it be allowed? Is there some rule barring to post free unlock links I'm not affiliated with in any way? If so, I kindly ask the mods to delete this thread.

But the thread on the Optimus G forum is there since almost 3 weeks and nobody complained...

I think it's a ad from his company or some kind
It's not illegal to unlock phones, so I think there is no problem with thread
Btw, thanks for the useful post. This should be linked on a sticked p990 "all you need to know"

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

it's now illegal unlock the phone, but he's advertising here ad XDA

as Forum Rules
7. Do not spam, sell or trade on the forums.

If you wish to advertise a product, contact us we provide ads. But do not post it in the forums, it will be removed and you're likely to receive a ban.
From Nov 30 2012 the Marketplace will close. No new Wanting to Buy or Sell threads should be made after 19 Nov 2012. From Nov 30 2012 selling, buying, trading and exchanging devices or any item will no longer be permitted in any forum or via Private Messages.

rottenpenguin

Jun 17, 2011
I'm not gonna fight these ridiculous and false accusations. If you feel like that, just report the thread and let a MOD decide. Unfortunately the service isn't free anymore, so if the thread is closed, so be it.

as Forum Rules

Reactions: kingvortex

Justray

Mar 9, 2009
GDL - Xalixco - México

as Forum Rules

:rolleyes: uh... uhum... ahamm... ok I get it, dude go learn more english till your understanding improves by x2 then return here and see how of a fool you made yourself...

BTW It's not ILLEGAL to unlock the phone in the WORLD, it may be in YOUR country, but that doesn't apply to us dude, :eek: advice, stop embarrassing yourself.

matzn1

Mar 21, 2011
Just for Information

i tried this today from Austria (THREE Hutchinson) with my LG P990 Optimus 2x, and it worked fine. Had to pay 2 Canadian Dollar via PayPal (which are here ~1,41€) and within 1 hour i got the activation code.

Thank you, that was the cheapest Offer i cold find :)

PS: I think this works in every country

xdaCyborg

Jul 23, 2012
I have a SIM-locked P990 but I used all attempts to unlock it, now it's permanently locked. Can I unlock it? and if so how to confirm which operator I'm on? because I purchased it second hand imported, but I think it's from Spain. any clues?

Top Liked Posts