[APP][2.2+] Flip2Pause 1.0

Search This thread

Clariel

Aug 26, 2013
Hmm, this is pausing when I flip it back over. Like, I flip it over, nothing happens, flip it back to having the screen face up and then it pauses. This is with google play music. The same thing happens with MXplayer.

Is this intentional (since speakers are usually on the back) or a bug?

An option to start at boot would be nice too.

Last edited:

Drugoli

Nov 2, 2012
Very cool idea, I could defiantly use something like this!
I tried it first using PowerAmp, didn't work with screen on or off.
Next I tried it with Apollo, worked like a charm, a bit slow in starting the music again, but no biggy.

I'm using Mackay ROM on Galaxy S i9000 FYI.

Last edited:

ArghArgh200

Jun 12, 2013
Seattle
arghlex.net
FC's upon starting, CM7.2.0, HTC Vision

Force closes on CM 7.2.0, on my HTC Vision. Logcat here.

Would be incredibly useful if it worked.

EDIT: Hold up, I see a new version here that's not the Play Store one. Gimme 5 minutes and I'll see if it does the same.

EDIT #2: Doesn't crash, but when I flip my device over it does nothing. I feel kinda stupid.

Last edited:

pmgreen

Apr 17, 2012
Installed Flip2Pause, pretty cool. However seems pause when there is a notification.
Otherwise very cool

Drugoli

Nov 2, 2012
I've found some other bug with the app. I was using it in class, and flipped to pause my music when my teacher came over. Worked just fine. For about a minute.
After a while the music came back on by itself, and the flip 2 pause function just stopped working entirely.

akku1

Oct 29, 2013
Nokia Lumia 520
I've found some other bug with the app. I was using it in class, and flipped to pause my music when my teacher came over. Worked just fine. For about a minute.
After a while the music came back on by itself, and the flip 2 pause function just stopped working entirely.

Hahaha:D U didnt read the terms& conditions :p Use 3rd party apps on yua own risk!! btw You were so confident with the app?, that you used it in classroom :p

Device :
Sony Xperia Arc