Unlimited video Recording on Gear

Search This thread

titi974

Jul 26, 2010
If you've upgraded to Tizen there is a patched camera app with 10,000 seconds of recording time and its free.

that's really the thing that prevents me from upgrading to Tizen lol, SVR is soooo useful ! do you know if we can record 720p on Tizen ?
And am I the only one that have broken videos when recording 720p with any other app (eg SVR Pro) than stock camera ?

Dan_Aykroyd

Feb 10, 2010
that's really the thing that prevents me from upgrading to Tizen lol, SVR is soooo useful ! do you know if we can record 720p on Tizen ?
And am I the only one that have broken videos when recording 720p with any other app (eg SVR Pro) than stock camera ?

Yes.. but how do you make the full version of SVR work on the stock ROM since it doesn't have the Google Apps (Account System) nor internet? I want to buy the full version but it won't validate on the watch because of those reasons I mentioned.

I contacted the developer and he told me that they will look into it and get back to me in a couple of days with a solution

NakedFaerie

Mar 26, 2005

Here you go. Some say its working some say its not but for me it worked with 10,000 seconds recording time.
Thats all I did, gave it more time I didn't edit anything else. Its not my app, I'm guessing its Andys. :)

Extract the WGT from the ZIP then push it with SDB or however you like to your Gear with Tizen.

Attachments

• AndyCamera.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 642

MoJoe277

Apr 22, 2011
Fort Worth, TX.
Guys, why don't y'all simply use the Bluetooth connection to load the app to your Gear?

On your phone, with root explorer (or whatever file browser), go to data/app, long press the app, select send, select Bluetooth, select your Gear. Accept the file transfer request on your Gear.

You'll find the app in sdcard/Bluetooth on your gear. Select it and choose install.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 + Gear 1
FireNote v13
FireGear v1
"its sofa king good"

NakedFaerie

Mar 26, 2005
Guys, why don't y'all simply use the Bluetooth connection to load the app to your Gear?

On your phone, with root explorer (or whatever file browser), go to data/app, long press the app, select send, select Bluetooth, select your Gear. Accept the file transfer request on your Gear.

You'll find the app in sdcard/Bluetooth on your gear. Select it and choose install.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 + Gear 1
FireNote v13
FireGear v1
"its sofa king good"

That only works if your using NULL ROM. It doesn't work with standard rom, Tizen or rooted, only NULL.

titi974

Jul 26, 2010
Yes.. but how do you make the full version of SVR work on the stock ROM since it doesn't have the Google Apps (Account System) nor internet? I want to buy the full version but it won't validate on the watch because of those reasons I mentioned.

I contacted the developer and he told me that they will look into it and get back to me in a couple of days with a solution

hey, well I'm on null_ 23 so... just get on it if you want to make it work easily ^^

BryanB78

Nov 17, 2014
gear2

I read that you transferred this app tp use on the gear.... how did you accomplish this?

edwardsc005

Sep 20, 2011
I read that you transferred this app tp use on the gear.... how did you accomplish this?

This is what works for me...
On the phone after downloading the file you want to send, long press it and select Send....then Bluetooth...then your Gear if it is paired should be one of the options. Select your Gear and the file gets sent to your SD card in the "Bluetooth" folder.

eyesofice

Mar 31, 2011
ROC
On of the things that I have run into with the Gear on the stock S.W is that the visibility times out after 2 mins is there a way to up the time on the counter? When I try to send the andy.zip via the blue tooth file transfer it says it cant connect to the gear. However he gear is connected to my note 3 which is rooted via kingo auto root

desztan

Jun 19, 2008
Here you go. Some say its working some say its not but for me it worked with 10,000 seconds recording time.
Thats all I did, gave it more time I didn't edit anything else. Its not my app, I'm guessing its Andys. :)

Extract the WGT from the ZIP then push it with SDB or however you like to your Gear with Tizen.

Is there a apk for this?

gdal73

Jul 30, 2016
Doew anyone has figured how to record more than 15 sec on stock rom in 720p. Whatever app I have installed has problems on recording on 720p (the video blurry or jaggy), while in 480p the recording is fine.....

Top Liked Posts