Brazilian 4.4.3 OTA package zip

Search This thread

a.monteiro

Nov 7, 2010
got an error on recovery, installation aborted

i also got an error trying the OTA update, recently my phone soft bricked because of the ART bug on flipboard and i reinstalled 4.4.2 firmware manually, everything worked fine until this update showed up, now it looks like i have to wait until I find another way to update :(

jhomarsn

Aug 2, 2012
Orlando
I think it should has something to do with the carrier

I made the hole process again and guess what I have my 4.4.3 Brazilian ROM

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403236863563.jpg
    1403236863563.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: l36320

a.monteiro

Nov 7, 2010
got an error on recovery: installation aborted

i also got an error trying the OTA update, recently my phone soft bricked because of the ART bug on flipboard and i reinstalled 4.4.2 firmware manually, everything worked fine until this update showed up, now it looks like i have to wait until I find another way to update :(

downloaded the file again, still no luck. is there a different way to apply the update? like adb for instance

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
downloaded the file again, still no luck. is there a different way to apply the update? like adb for instance

As long as you're in retail BR firmware you can do it by three methods: flashing it through stock recovery, flashing it through philz cwm recovery or sideloading on adb. I see from your profile you're running a Oi telecom, are you sure it is in fact a retail version?

a.monteiro

Nov 7, 2010
As long as you're in retail BR firmware you can do it by three methods: flashing it through stock recovery, flashing it through philz cwm recovery or sideloading on adb. I see from your profile you're running a Oi telecom, are you sure it is in fact a retail version?

Yes i'm sure, currently running Blur_Version.171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.Brasil.en.BR

my only option now is "sideloading via adb" can you point me to a guide, please?

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Yes i'm sure, currently running Blur_Version.171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.Brasil.en.BR

my only option now is "sideloading via adb" can you point me to a guide, please?

There is no need for a guide, simply reboot into bootloader, go into stock recovery and apply update from adb (keep depuration usb on). From your computer move the zip to the adb folder and set "adb sideload "nameoftheupdate.zip" (without quotations) and it will transfer to the device and begin updating itself.

Reactions: a.monteiro

a.monteiro

Nov 7, 2010
not even adb sideloading is getting this update done :(

my last alternative is to install a different firmware and pray that it updates, which is the correct firmware for the brazilian dual sim retail model? seems like i got the wrong one last time KXB20.25-1.37 but there's also KXB20.25-1.31

Last edited:

ayenzel

Oct 11, 2012
Labuan
not even adb sideloading is getting this update done :(

my last alternative is to install a different firmware and pray that it updates, which is the correct firmware for the brazilian dual sim retail model? seems like i got the wrong one last time KXB20.25-1.37 but there's also KXB20.25-1.31

I also have the same problem then download the right firmware now running 4.4.3!

This is the right firmware if you want to update using this OTA 'Blur_Version.171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.Brasil.en.BR' . Just find this in the search button in the firmware web and download.

Ive tried and it works perfectly. After flash this firmware, update it using the system update to 171.44.37. Then use the OTA from this thread and flash from stock recovery. Thats all.

Reactions: a.monteiro

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Yes, it happens automatically by just using it as a single sim device. No need for xposed modules or patches any longer on 4.4.3+.
Can you please post a screenshot of the status bar with only one sim? And the toggles, and the settings?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
Can you please post a screenshot of the status bar with only one sim? And the toggles, and the settings?

I can't exactly provide everything you asked since I am no longer running the stock rom, but here it is hiding the second unused sim icon (notice the wifi icon with a distance to the network).

rg5gp1Vl.jpg

Reactions: vlt96

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
I can't exactly provide everything you asked since I am no longer running the stock rom, but here it is hiding the second unused sim icon (notice the wifi icon with a distance to the network).

rg5gp1Vl.jpg
Thanks a lot, really waiting for the official update, stock is so optimised, but do you remember if it hid the second sim in toggles?

rogeriorp

Dec 11, 2013
@vlt96 Not really, that above is not even a screen of my phone, just picked up a example of a xt1033 user post update. I actually ran the xt1032 firmware since december in order to properly hide the second sim icons then jumped into custom roms/GPE. Can't offer more than that, if someone else is able would be great.

l36320

Jun 1, 2012
Tehran
h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶b̶r̶a̶s̶i̶l̶ ̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶x̶t̶1̶0̶3̶3̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶i̶m̶?̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶?̶
w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶?̶

edit : found the answer

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts