rooted HDX 7 - apex launcher

Search This thread

rootnooby

Apr 21, 2014
LG G8
Rooted and working well. Unable to hide the bottom navigation bar using end apex launcher. When using the default Amazon launcher, the bottom bar fades after a second of non use. Not the same with apex. prevents a full screen experience.

Anyone having a similar problem?

ptrsnshane

Dec 13, 2013
Rooted and working well. Unable to hide the bottom navigation bar using end apex launcher. When using the default Amazon launcher, the bottom bar fades after a second of non use. Not the same with apex. prevents a full screen experience.

I use GMD auto hide soft keys from the play store.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: rootnooby

randomhkkid

Jul 4, 2011

I'm using Apex aswell. Download GMDAutohide Softkeys from the playstore. And run the program with start on boot enabled (I'd probably buy the 'Pro Version' otherwise the navigation bar has a red line showing). Then under apex settings you can turn the notification bar off. That's how I got mine to look like this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-21-13-37-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-21-13-37-54.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 264
Reactions: jimyv

rootnooby

Apr 21, 2014
LG G8
I'm using Apex aswell. Download GMDAutohide Softkeys from the playstore. And run the program with start on boot enabled (I'd probably buy the 'Pro Version' otherwise the navigation bar has a red line showing). Then under apex settings you can turn the notification bar off. That's how I got mine to look like this:

Worked well. Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I use GMD auto hide soft keys from the play store.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
    You mean the bar still persists even in apps? Or just when you're in the home screen of the launcher?